Recall

^- what?!? I got one about my door latch freezing... but i live on the gulf coast. Not really worried about that one.

I just checked the gov website for recalls and there is nothing about a transmission. Unless you know something thats about to be released. :bs:

Last edited:
lol, rest assured your transmission is fine. I was just messing with ntron because his original post had no details :)

ntron, could you please provide specifics on the recall you received? Not everyone receives the same recalls... for example, I just got one for my SIRIUS radio, but the majority haven't received this because they don't have that feature.

Haven't got any recall notices for anything. So what are we talking about here specifically ?

we got ours in the mail last week. something to do with water getting in the latches and if you live in a cold place, it can freeze and the latch won't work correctly or something like that.

mountjonas said:
we got ours in the mail last week. something to do with water getting in the latches and if you live in a cold place, it can freeze and the latch won't work correctly or something like that.

Got our notice last week also. Not going to really worry about it since the weather is not as extreme as it is in the east coast. I'll make an appt. when I schedule for my next oil change.

got the slider latch recall notice last week. Will be taking it in for the ignition switch TSB on Friday and bringing the recall with me. Living in California, we don't get really cold weather like other parts of the country, but we do freeze overnight. Don't want a call from the wife because she can't get the door closed taking the kids to school one morning.

Yep we got ours. Going to make an appointment to take it in and have the latches done as well as the front and rear swaybars to fix the crunching noise.

We did have our doors freeze open once last spring, so I figure I should get it done pretty quick even though I'm sure the 4 feet of snow we got in the last two weeks will be the only cold and snow we get this year.

jandree22 said:
... for example, I just got one for my SIRIUS radio, but the majority haven't received this because they don't have that feature.

there was a recall on the sirius radios? Is it the same for the 2006 models?
I received nothing

Back