Stores with MSP Parts

Ok over the years I've seen a lot of vendors come and go on the forum. There also have been a lot of the new people that may not know the old vendor. So I thought I'd start a thread with the old MSP vendors. In addition I will be telling any problem customors had with vendor. Admin this is a infomation only thread. If know of a store that carries MSP parts and is not listed please post it. I'll add it to the list.

Last edited:
This thread is going to get shut down for sure. To bad cause an update like this would be nice.

Blackrose said:
This thread is going to get shut down for sure. To bad cause an update like this would be nice.

Well i guess if it gets locks it just shows that the forum is not truely about exchange of infomation to help mazda owners and instead it is about making money from the sponsor. We will see i guess.

i dont think it will get locked as long as mature and positive discussion is what goes in here. and if it were about "money from the sponsor", certain vendors who paid more than others and are not here for whatever reason definetely would be here by that logic. not all AVs paid the same rate or had the same advertising package.

Last edited:
I respect those who support the fourm. If they have MSP products I am glad to put it on the list. :)

Perhaps you should mention the merchant members that are on the forus, as many of them do not have websites.

DSM AFC does have a website that is not mentioned.

Airflowlogistics.com

Back