for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i know im posting in the wrong place but this is the first time ive ever done this so if anybody can move this thread where it belongs id apreciate it,OK I bought an RX8 and im parting out my msp so up for sale is:
1.Hiboost fmic with Greddy BOV
2.CorkSport PS Exhaust
3.CorkSport S and J pipe
4.JDM Exhaust Cam
5.DG CF Grill
6.CF EVO Hood
7.Unichip PnP
8.Injen CAI

Attachments

• Hiboost fmic.JPG
    Hiboost fmic.JPG
    450.6 KB · Views: 210
  • mm dp cs.JPG
    mm dp cs.JPG
    424.4 KB · Views: 216
  • msprx8.JPG
    msprx8.JPG
    550.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Well, this thread belongs in the for sale threads and you'll need post a close of pic of the hood separate of the grill with the proper documentation and same vis versa.

Also, if you're looking to sell these items, it's a good idea to have a starting price for them too.

Good luck on your sale.

That blue RX8 is actually my budys,which he ended up trading a week later for a white one cuz the blue was automatic,anyway on the way to my house i raced him and i was really surprised with the msp,we were side by side till 3rd gear then he ended up in my rearview mirror,im boosting 10psi with a 13psi spike without the fmic!makes me wonder

tengoestetempo said:
(eric walks away as if he never asked for the price) sorry lol

Sorry dude make me an offer,all these parts have been in my posetion for no more than a month thats why i didnt post any prices PM me an offer and well take it from there

i cant afford to spend that much money man, sorry, someone else will pick it up im sure

tengoestetempo said:
im interested in the stock grille if you still have it

its buried somewhere in my storageroom man,if i end up not selling the cf one i'll sell it 2 u

msp2fast said:
OK i know im posting in the wrong place but this is the first time ive ever done this so if anybody can move this thread where it belongs id apreciate it,OK I bought an RX8 and im parting out my msp so up for sale is:
1.Hiboost fmic with Greddy BOV
2.CorkSport PS Exhaust
3.CorkSport S and J pipe
4.JDM Exhaust Cam
5.DG CF Grill
6.DG CF EVO Hood
7.Unichip PnP
8.Injen CAI

interested in the fmic...how much you lookin for it? and possibly the s pipe...

sandspeed said:
Where did yo get the cam from and how much do you want for it?

i bought the cam from yashartmp3 i paid 120 and i was preety much going yo give it away as an incentive for whoever wanted to buy the fmic

Blackrose said:
I want the hood but im sure it would cost an arm and a leg....

Well how much do you have in mind i paid $550 for it, the thing is that i bought all this parts and only used about half of them and the ones i have been using have been used for less than a month so your only going to get about $100 to $150 off the sticker price.I wanted to know if i could sell my parts and get some of my money back for the rx8 but if i cant sell thiss parts i still have an offer from unichip to make a new map using a fmic and 440cc injectors so i can still upgrade this car to a level it hasnt been ,hell my msp only has 24,000 miles so thats why it seems like im asking as much as if you would buy the parts from for example protegegarage.

here are some more pics of my msp with the hood and grill and my velocity red rx8

Attachments

• msp1.JPG
    msp1.JPG
    486.2 KB · Views: 135
  • msp2.JPG
    msp2.JPG
    563.7 KB · Views: 118
  • rx8rx8.JPG
    rx8rx8.JPG
    351.9 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.