Some wheel sites for ya

Redlinez

EDIT--->Note: Those companies do not pay us for advertising. Try Google for all the info you will ever need on tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
im likeing the 44$ tire specials. my other rims might be getting shoes for christmas? lol

Elicious said:
Yeah, in fact you're generally not allowed to link to anyother sites around here.
aslong as they are not other related car forums then you're alright. i dont see any harm with having wheel sites, i dont know why he took them off? they were quite helpful to me.

tengoestetempo said:
aslong as they are not other related car forums then you're alright. i dont see any harm with having wheel sites, i dont know why he took them off? they were quite helpful to me.

Authorized Vendor, AMM and Marketplace rules...

- Immediately remove any contact info from a vendor's post(s) and or thread(s) until they have become an Authorized Vendor

- Any member who wants to conduct business (make a profit or receives compensation) on Mazda Forums MUST 1st be an Authorized Vendor or AMM! Please point them to my thread on how to become an AV or AMM

- Authorized Vendors/AMMs are not allowed to have sticky threads
*AV/AMM sticky threads are only allowed in the Main Sponsors and Authorized Special Offers! forums

- The listing of a competitor's price and or contact info in an Authorized Vendor's thread is not allowed and the price/contact info should be removed (edited) from the post along with a warning

- GI, GB, WTT, WTB & For Sale Posting Rules! < Must be ENFORCED to protect the members from scammers!

Back