MS6 stock HU compatibility

duh FooL

I picked up a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 and got the MP3 player option with the HU.
So now I've got the stock 6-CD changer sitting around and I want to sell it if possible.

Since I found a couple sites where there was the Bose and non-Bose (no price difference though), I'm wondering if the car needs to have Bose audio already.

Basically, what Mazda models is my HU compatible with, so I know what to say when I put it up for sale.

Thanks.

I might shortly be in the same boat, be interested to know what you learn.

What did you pay for the MP3 add on if I might ask?

duh FooL said:
I picked up a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 and got the MP3 player option with the HU.
So now I've got the stock 6-CD changer sitting around and I want to sell it if possible.

Since I found a couple sites where there was the Bose and non-Bose (no price difference though), I'm wondering if the car needs to have Bose audio already.

Basically, what Mazda models is my HU compatible with, so I know what to say when I put it up for sale.

Thanks.

I got it for free.
The salesperson told me that it had the capability stock, so I figured that either he was just blabbing or something may have changed with the specs (since the specs weren't clear on the home-link mirror either).

I was talking to the finance guy a few days later and mentioned that the salesperson was wrong, he added it to the paperwork to get the upgrade done for free.

Back