mazda japan catalog

protosaab said:
i do not read Japanese, but i found this by accident. Alot of great stuff. There is even a Mazdaspeed section!
Go to the following link and press "shop options" to the right. Enjoy.

http://www.premacy.mazda.co.jp/narrowband/appeal1.html
I'm guessing that the fact you double posted was an accident, but did you need to post this twice with two different heading in two sections? We now have four threads with the same info.

Good, because I was going to drive up to Semenhole to kick your...... then I mapquested it. You my friend are a nasty nasty man.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
bahahahaha :p
BTW every time I see your avatar i slap my wife. "I don't want to learn how to drive a stick and it takes the expensive gas.... lets trade it for that cute 5". The only reason I traded my MSP is because we still got a Mazda. I get a CX-9 when they come out. It'll be the rarely driven nice car. I'll let the kids **** the 5 up.

lol great...Im sure she appreciates the shots to the face :) you could have kept the MSP & just got a P5....thats what we did...minus the kids :p

didn't need the other payment. It's last meet was the first state meet in Melbourne. I had the black MSP that had the s*** keyed out of it.

Lol, 2 things I get from the pics:
  • Why the hell didn't they go with the 3 seats configuration for North America? They must think we're too big hehehe...
  • I love this:
    appeal1-p4.jpg
    . How the hell can you go in between the second row lol. I'm 6' and could never do that, or I'd hurt myself badly :).

Everyone knew they could do this, tell me? :) (see attached pic)

Attachments

• SNAG-0030.jpg
    SNAG-0030.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
P_bouchr said:
Everyone knew they could do this, tell me? :) (see attached pic)
I didn't know this. Soon as the wifey heals up from child birth, the 5 shall broken properly.(shocked)

Back