Mz5 Upper Chrome Grill

I really, REALLY like the look of that. A shame it's attached by 3m adhesive, that might be a deal breaker for me.

Already have it install, looks great so far no problems of it falling off. Pics will be post this month when i get a camera for xmas. Also waiting for a carbon fiber kit for my mazda5 (interior). zoomzoom

Ummmm.......Mexican chrome door trim......$5 a roll at Auto Zone.
outofcloset.gif

dommo_g said:
Ummmm.......Mexican chrome door trim......$5 a roll at Auto Zone.
outofcloset.gif

*ROFL* No kidding man!!! I mean, to each his/her own of course, and I'm not one to judge, but...Yeah it's kind of gnarly looking :D

Normally I hate chrome, 99% of the time its ricey and misplaced. But heres an example from the 7th gen Civics. The sedan has chrome on the grille, the coupe doesnt. I actually think the sedan looks more distinguished.

Chrome
03_honda_civic_386.jpg

No Chrome
m216261.jpg

Distinguished Civic:

oxymoron (ks-mrn, -mr-)
n. pl. oxymora
A paradox reduced to two words, usually in an adjective-noun ("eloquent silence") or adverb-adjective ("inertly strong") relationship, and is used for effect, to emphasize contrasts, incongruities, hypocrisy, or simply the complex nature of reality. A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined.

(sssh)

I noticed that my friend's Spectra5 has that as well...and it bugs me. I think it would look better body colored.

kia-spectra5-1.jpg

Back