Kleen Wheels

protosaab

I can tobut the above product. Several BMW and Saab forums say they really do work (they keeep brake dust off the wheels). The problem is that they do not make them for the 5 yet (they do make themfor the 3). Can anyone confirm that the 17" wheels on the 3 are thae same as the 5?

Yes, specs-wise, you can go with the ones for the Mazda3.

I have read about Kleen wheels a ways back and while they do reduce the dust on the wheels, it just means more dust within the caliper & rotor area. Also, maybe some cooling issues too (even steel wheels have holes).

Edit: Just to be clear, you can go for the Mazda3s ones, but not Mazda3i

Last edited:
For those that don't know, Kleen Wheels are a dust shield that fits inside the wheel, between the wheel and brake rotor. Not my thing, because if you have wheels with large openings, you see this ugly black shield. They do now make a vented version for those worried about brake cooling. And if you're not worried about your brakes being properly ventilated, you should be.

B000CCDHJW.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1133309381_.jpg

kleenwheels2.gif

i personally like the rotor and clean caliber look but those would be great for people who hate to clEAN " LIKE MY WIFE" LOL

Kleen Wheels are really promiscuous to install this is no exceptional tools that are turbo vented to coolheaded your brakes and keep your wheels sunny and plumb. When you leverage a set of Kleen Wheels Brake Junk Shields for your chromite you would never have to scour your rims over again... I know this because I been using it as my Mazda brake dust shield for years.. It really has good job in catching all the brake dusts blown from the brake disc and preventing them from going on the rims... By the way, a friend of mine once told me as I have remembered that a 17" wheels on the M3 are the same as the M5 but take not M3i... Good luck!!!

shoughun said:
Kleen Wheels are really promiscuous to install this is no exceptional tools that are turbo vented to coolheaded your brakes and keep your wheels sunny and plumb. When you leverage a set of Kleen Wheels Brake Junk Shields for your chromite you would never have to scour your rims over again... I know this because I been using it as my Mazda brake dust shield for years.. It really has good job in catching all the brake dusts blown from the brake disc and preventing them from going on the rims... By the way, a friend of mine once told me as I have remembered that a 17" wheels on the M3 are the same as the M5 but take not M3i... Good luck!!!

Please tell me that you used translation software to write this!?

shoughun said:
tell me ur in sales

Back