I want to lower my MSP6

Karma_hunden

:
'04 protege, then '05 mazda 3i, then '06 MS6 GT, now '10 RX8 R3
hello, i want to lower my msp6 an inch or so, just to get rid of that ugly gap...dont want the car to look VERY lowered though.

What are some popular/good suspensions i can get out there?

our mazdaspeed6 section;
http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/index.php?cPath=24_34

99% of all spring setups listed for the mazdaspeed6 are also listed for the V6 mazda6s. there are few if any at all mazdaspeed6 specific springs. eibach has assured me they have tested both thier sportline and pro kit series on the ms6 to great results. the pro kit is probably the way you want to go on this car.

My car has the Eibach Prokit springs. Ride is just a little stiffer but not bad. handles great. you can see below how the lower the car just enough to fill the gaps. Pic was taken after it settled

i like how it looks, the rear looks way lowered though (sportline kind of)....do you regret it/anything?

Thanks for the input.

Autoexe Springs...they are a little expensive but they work great, and they are designed specifically for the MS6. Go to Corksport and get prices.

Karma_hunden said:
i like how it looks, the rear looks way lowered though (sportline kind of)....do you regret it/anything?

Thanks for the input.

No regrets. It handles a lot better now. Much less push when cornering. And the stance really gives it a much more aggresive look

Back