Cobb to make MS6/MS3/RX8 Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy s***?! theres a cobb in Utah?!! damn I didnt know that im excited! theres no good shops in utah! especially when it comes to tuning! this makes me happy!!! :)

should we really be expecting 50hp(whp???) out of this?

can anyone that has thrown this on a WRX tell me what they think of this accessport deal?

sounds promising though ;-D

pHeeL tHiZ ViBe said:
should we really be expecting 50hp(whp???) out of this?

can anyone that has thrown this on a WRX tell me what they think of this accessport deal?

sounds promising though ;-D

My buddy had an 04 STI with Full exhaust, K&N intake, and just the Cobb Stage 2 tune not the accessport and he put down 340whp on stock psi with just those mods. Cobb is the best!

benben84 said:
My buddy had an 04 STI with Full exhaust, K&N intake, and just the Cobb Stage 2 tune not the accessport and he put down 340whp on stock psi with just those mods. Cobb is the best!

I'm just hoping that the Cobb tuner for the Speed 3/6 will be like it was on the STI. I mean talk about totally fine tuning the car. I never went above stage 1 (only the Cobb AP) with my STI, because I simply don't keep daily drivers for a long time, but what a difference it made just by plugging it in, what a super amount of features (boost guage, valet mode, economy mode, different octane maps, anti theft modes), ect ect. It literally felt like a 320-330hp factory car, not a modified car. It ran better then stock. It was also very reliable and safe too. :)

I'm waiting to see what the best system out there will end up being, but if Cobb does to the Speed 3/6 what the did with the STI, there simply is no other better choice for those who want to simply modify their daily driver. Can't wait!!!!! :)

I don't get it, that document is dated Oct 29th, 2006. I thought we all knew this already and that it was still going to be quite awhile before we saw anything for an MS6..........(uhm)

Not hating, just asking is this NEW news or what?

^^^^ Thread revival because Cobb has hacked the ECU, and a product will be out this summer, so they say. We shall see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back