What do you think of these wheels?

dommo_g

:
2004 SRT-4, 2007 MS3
I had a guy do a real quick chop on the 5 with these wheels. The only reason I'm tempted is because I can get the set for $399 shipped. 17x7, forged Motegis. 14 LBS EACH!!

Mazdawheels.jpg

Looks great...

Cant wait to see the real thing...will even look better.

Are there any center caps?

Motegi Roja LT series. And yeah, they have center caps, just not in the pics. I'm not too particularly hot on the white on white, but these thing only weigh 14 lbs a peice, and at $400 for the set.....wouldn't cost too much to powdercoat them bronze....

rojaltwhite3.jpg

NO!!!
If you get a new set, make sure you get five lug not the universal and get the ones with caps on them. As much as you want to say it's not, the Mazda5 is still a mini van.

LOL I doubt very seriously that it can beat my lx. But it can hold more people!
But anyways, I didn't mean that as a bad thing. I meant that those wheels do not match the type of vehical the 5 is. And any wheel that is a universal that shows multi lug patterns are just plan ugly. Yes I know my are universal, and I hate them. But they look good on cars not mini vans. Anyways I don't mean to step on anyones toes. Just giving an opinion, that's what was asked for.

just because a wheel has exposed lug holes does not make it a universal wheel. that is just the design of the wheel. but i think those wheels will look hot on the 5, but just not in white. i would def powder coat them before installing them, JMO

kudakev615 said:
just because a wheel has exposed lug holes does not make it a universal wheel. that is just the design of the wheel. but i think those wheels will look hot on the 5, but just not in white. i would def powder coat them before installing them, JMO
more pics of your car anywhere?

kudakev615 said:
I know that, but these are universal wheels and that just makes the wheel look cheap. It gives the impresion that the buyer either can't afford the wheels that fit the car or is just to cheap to spend the cash. Mine was I got all 4 wheels shiped for 175.00 off ebay. I just could'nt pass it up. But I will after it's paid for buy some 5 spoke wheels that have caps.

If you would've read closely, you would've seen that these wheels have center caps, just not in these pics. Some manufacturers don't offer certain wheels in other than a universal fit. I personally would prefer only one bolt pattern, but won't blow off a wheel just because it doesn't. You really have no reason to pass judgment being that you said you have wheels that are universal. Doesn't matter what reason.

dommo_g said:
If you would've read closely, you would've seen that these wheels have center caps, just not in these pics. Some manufacturers don't offer certain wheels in other than a universal fit. I personally would prefer only one bolt pattern, but won't blow off a wheel just because it doesn't. You really have no reason to pass judgment being that you said you have wheels that are universal. Doesn't matter what reason.
You really should read your own posts. That wheels center cap only covers the small center hole NOT the lugs, which is why I say the are ugly. Yes I have universal wheels, but as I said (again you should read) I only paid 135.00 for my SET, that's all 4! Otherwise I would have got a set of 5 lug with caps to cover the lugs. Now, if you look at a wheel with 10 holes to a wheel with 8, the wheel with only 8 would look better.

And to your statement of I don't have a reason to pass judgment. Don't get your panties bunched. Read your title! You asked for opinions, this in mine.

By the way, you might also look at Motegi's site. I looked for those wheels and they don't have them posted any more. Most likely the reason they are cheap is because they killed that wheel. If you mess it up, you MIGHT have a problem finding another one. That's what I'm worried about with my wheels.

dommo_g said:
Motegi Roja LT series. And yeah, they have center caps, just not in the pics. I'm not too particularly hot on the white on white, but these thing only weigh 14 lbs a peice, and at $400 for the set.....wouldn't cost too much to powdercoat them bronze....

rojaltwhite3.jpg

There's a guy from Taiwan who has these wheels on his Mazda5. He posted images a while back on the MPVCLUB forum. His ride looked quite good with the white on white; however he had his 5 lowered with a more agressive body kit. Check it out under the Mazda5 section.
Anthony

Back