HID Installed, But !!!!!

07mazda5

:
2007 Mazda 5 GT & 2004 Mazda 3 GS
I have installed the HID kit, but as suspected, the DRL is causing the HID kit to flicker. There are many write ups on the mazda 3, but I was wondering if anyone has disabled the DRL in a Mazda 5 and how?

what is the DRL? I read on the installs and it seemed pretty straight forward and required no modifications to the existing wiring.

Before you find out how to disbale it, make sure turn on instead of go auto/off. Or else your HID will @#$@'d real soon.

gemino said:
Before you find out how to disbale it, make sure turn on instead of go auto/off. Or else your HID will @#$@'d real soon.

Got it, I am keeping my parking brake on one notch to keep the Day Time Running lights de-activated.

07mazda5 said:
Got it, I am keeping my parking brake on one notch to keep the Day Time Running lights de-activated.

You can just ground the parking brake wire as a temp solution instead of wearing down the brakes leaving it on all the time. You just have to take apart what ever console is around the parking brake hangle and find the wire attached to it.

Back