Audiobahn Mazda5

ChopstickHero

zoom zoom, eh?
Contributor
:
2003 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2000 Miata
Not sure if you Mazda5 guys know about this ride (you all probably do), but this is the Audiobahn sponsored Mazda5. I thought it really looks clean! Notice the FMIC. :) Just wanted to share.

8-vi.jpg

Yep, saw it myself at SevenStock. Didn't look as closely as I should have though.....

Picked up a total score while I was there - a MZ5 cargo cover for $10! They had a set of silver side sills for $20, as well as a rear spoiler for $20 as well, but I figured it wouldn't look good with a Strata Blue... :D

Sweet ride, love the front lip and the side sills, is there a rear one too, wish there was some parts like those ones out there. zoomzoom

Sweet. They should have put the front skirt on the GT/sport stock. I honestly think the front and rear miss somthing...

ChopstickHero said:
Not sure if you Mazda5 guys know about this ride (you all probably do), but this is the Audiobahn sponsored Mazda5. I thought it really looks clean! Notice the FMIC. :) Just wanted to share.

Aaaahh sheeet!! Any more pics/info on this car anywhere?

don't have many pics of it. but here's a good angle of it with the FMIC:

IMG_6581-vi.jpg

would be nice Audiobahn had info on the 5 on their website. I like the look and would love to see a pic of the rear but I also want to know more about the turbo setup.

Back