New aero parts

808mz5

:
Mazda 5
Check out some new stuff for the 5...... I've been working with a guy in CA who brings in all kinds of stuff for imports and he has some new things that will be coming out of production shortly.... .... i want to get the wing.... looks sick.... but it is still in the test fitting phase. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Attachments

• mazda5-2.jpg
    mazda5-2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 714
  • mazda5-4.jpg
    mazda5-4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 523
  • mazda5-5.jpg
    mazda5-5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,588
  • mazda5-7.jpg
    mazda5-7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 549
That wing doesn't work for me, it's probably 2 times to large and looks like a pancake! If they thinned it down a bit it would look better. And fix that bumper . That arch in the hood needs fixing It makes the bummper look like a chaeply done aftermarket part, but it's a good start

Oh, and it would look far better without the roof rails!

Last edited:
i like the front end kit...looks like autoexe. Spoiler is a little big for my taste though.
I also like the sideview mirrors. I've been thinking about picking those up on ebay..they are legit mazda parts.
Look at the pic carefully and you'll see that this pic isnt in NA

Looks great, hope some of these parts come here to the states. The pictures look like from japan or somewhere in the far east. zoomzoom

Guys says he's in Honolulu but that car sure isn't. The plate isn't a Hawaii plate and the car isn't a US 5. If you look at the back hatch you can see "PREMACY" on the right side and no "5" next to the Mazda badge.

```````````````````````````

My take.

Front end. Looks great but something does need to be done about the cut-out on the leading edge of the hood where the Mazda badge used to go. Love the mesh lower and the 1 opening. Grills above the fogs are cool, too. I take the stock fogs will fit in those holes, right?

Mirrors. Signal mirrors with stock fender signals right below are over-kill. Looks too "bolt-on". Screams "look what I just bought for eBay/J.C. Whitney". Make the two signals work opposite of each other and you may have something or make one a running light and one a signal...whatever.

Chrome door handles. Be so much cooler if they weren't stickers. But I like the look. :) Although... I think the "whole chrome door handle look" is starting to be over done.

Those rims are cool.

Wing. Yuk.

Roof rails. Fuggin' fantastic! How can I order up a set from overseas?

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments. The car is in taiwan and the images are of the test vehicle... it's not my car.... The wing is supposed to represent the "vip" look that is slowly growing in NA. As I mentioned before, this is still a prototype and i will let my contact know your comments.

Mahalo:)

Partsguy said:
I like the roof rails. They look very Volvo'ish/AUDI but better looking on a 5.

Totally agree, I hate the fact that we don't have the option of putting them on in North America. :(

The wing would be cooler if it was raise up a bit to look more like a spoiler like the autoEXE wing for the P5

Kid Red said:
Why isn't the front end the same white as the rest of the car? Looks weird.

The photograph is a test fitment on the 5. Please note it is not painted, it was put on there to see how it looks. If you guys have any more comments or suggestions, please post it here. My contact is looking at this tread to help mold the product to our liking.

Mahalo.......

Not a bad start. Ditto on the wing though. About 2 times too big and much thinner! Scion Xb eat your heart out!

Wing and rims FTL!!!!!!!!!

Goodness that wing is ricey. Saw the same thing on a Focus the other day, bleck, looks like a picnic table hanging off the roof. You can see well in my sig how the 5's roof tapers back down in the back... that wing doesn't follow that tapered line, it goes back up it seems.

The rest of the kit is... okay.

EDIT: Oh and dear lord, keep the Mazda emblem mounted on the front grill. The notch cutout in the hood looks gh3y without it!! (lol2)

Last edited:
Is the wing going to be attach to the current wing we have on the 5 or we have to remove the factory one and install this one?

And would you have a better photo of the wing? and another shot right under the wing?

Any ideas of approx. how much will the wing be?
The wing look if its going to match my kit, if the angle of the wing till up a little bit more and make it thinner then if will be perfect!! If they do that I might consider getting it....just might...

Last edited:
Back