Intelligent Keyless Entry Problem

I have the 2006 MazdaSpeed6 and have Intelligent Key keyless entry for the doors and trunk. It's been two weeks since I got my car from the body shop, and the driver's side keyless entry button on the handle does not work. The passenger side door works, and using the unlock from the inside, and key fob all work. It's only the driver side that doens't.

Has anyone else had this problem? It was working fine yesterday, and just stopped working this morning. I'm going to bring my car into Mazda tomorrow afternoon to get it fixed.

Check all the doors, gas cap, trunk, and hood. Make sure everything is completely closed, otherwise the keyless entry will not work properly. I believe if a door is open and you attempt to use the keyless entry, the system will beep three times.

irollt5r said:
Check all the doors, gas cap, trunk, and hood. Make sure everything is completely closed, otherwise the keyless entry will not work properly. I believe if a door is open and you attempt to use the keyless entry, the system will beep three times.

Thanks for the response, but I'm sure all of those were closed, and I didn't hear any beeping. Weird thing is that it fixed itself, so far. Let's see it happens again.

It was only the driver side that wasn't working. I would go around to the passenger side, and the intelligent keyless entry worked fine :(. It's worked great today so far though. Hopefully it won't screw up again.

have you fixed the issue yet?

does it beep or make ANY notification at all?

While @ the body shop did they fix anything related to the drivers side door?

Sean

Back