Pics - My Whitewater Pearl, waxed

jandree22

:
2007 Mazda5
Freshly clayed, polished and waxed. Enjoy :)

Ew, these mystery spots where some sort of environmental fallout I suppose... aquired some point along the transport process. Very glad I took the advice to clay it, even though it's only a week in my ownership.
Mz5Wax01.jpg

Ah, that's more like it. Clayed and polished roof, no wax yet.
Mz5Wax02.jpg

Mica flakes!!! I enjoy the blue and pink fleckle's of color. :D
Mz5Wax03.jpg

Beautiful day, beautiful 5!
Mz5Wax04.jpg

Decent view of the pearl tones. Warm yellow to crisp blues.
Mz5Wax05.jpg

I love the 5's headlights...
Mz5Wax06.jpg

...and the Mazda emblem too ;)
Mz5Wax07.jpg

White isn't conducive to reflections, but this shot has a good one on the hood. FWIW, that's my wife's blue Solara in the background.
Mz5Wax09.jpg

These shots are at my parents house... my apartment doesn't have a garage :(
Mz5Wax10.jpg

What would the world do without tire dressing?
Mz5Wax11.jpg

I love the taillights SO much more in person.
Mz5Wax12.jpg

I enjoy this angle
Mz5Wax13.jpg

Back at our apartment
Mz5Wax14.jpg

420 on the odometer.
Mz5Wax15.jpg

Zoom-Zoom!
Mz5Wax16.jpg

DVD
Mz5Wax17.jpg

Nice job. You need tints!!! Get the 3M no-fade stuff, blocks like 55% of UVA solar heat or something so it keeps the inside cooler than regular tints.

What did you ,use on the ties? I like the deep look, tho I'd rather have it more matte than wet.

wow, I cannot believe you waxed your car being that new and so few miles... those spots are metal particles and sea water mist from the ships they arrived in. At least, that is what my dealer told me when I got mine and it had the little brown spots all over it.

Looks great though! :)

Thats a hawt 5. I really don't like minivan type of cars but yours sure is nice. Are you planning on keeping it stock?
I would lower it a little and put some more aggresive wheels maybe with a lip and a catback exhaust, oh yea and def. some tint.

sandspeed said:
Are you planning on keeping it stock?
I would lower it a little and put some more aggresive wheels maybe with a lip and a catback exhaust, oh yea and def. some tint.
Tint, yes. No promises about the rest of that wish list... with a kid on the way in a few months, I think you can understand where my funding is tied up, d'oh! (lol2)

Thanks for all the comments, I enjoy the car thoroughly! This is my first Mazda, first Japanese car for that matter...

Hey can you tell em about the DVD player....brand any model number...anything...maybe post some more pics of it?

Well, hm, as far as a brand, I have no clue. Nothing is obvious on the actual unit. It's the OEM system from Mazda, whatever that means.

The player is completely self-contained. The screen, a few basic buttons, and the player itself are all mounted in the roof unit... no separate player box to mount elsewhere. I haven't used it yet, but it comes with a very throrough remote control, that supposely can be used from the front passenger seat. It also comes with two battery operated wireless headsets... I haven't tried those yet, either. When the headphones are powered off, the DVD player sound is FM modulated through 88.3 FM and plays through the stereo... which is cool because it gives a pseudo-surround sound effect. Overall, there's cheaper ways to get DVD in your car, but I just wanted it all integrated out of the box so I just went ahead and "checked that box" when I ordered my 5.

Here's the only other picture I have of it right now, Focker... (lol2)
oemDVD.jpg

looking nice......i would have like to have purchased a Mazda5. I do like the size of the Pacidica though. It is much bigger than any wagon, other small-mid size SUV's.

-R

Sweet Ride Jandree

I know you waited a good long time for it to arrive.

Looking good. Get that tint done soon and it will look ultra hawt!!!

AJ33 said:
Nice. Whats the circle mini door on the front bumper for?
I wondered this myself when I got my 5, first car I've owned that has this. Something required for towing it. I've noticed new'ish Beemers have this too... cept there it's on the rear bumper (RWD ;) )

Yes it is for towing, its in the owners manual, had mine tow a few months ago before i got mine front lip install. (fuel filter was leaking like a broken dam). zoomzoom angelo

Latest posts

Back