GTSPEC Mazda 5 Under Body Brace - Test Fit Needed

ravspec

Hey guys:

GTSPEC have just finished some R&D for Mazda 5 chassis braces. Anyone in the New York area that are willing to loan the car for test fiit, theywill give the loaner a few of the braces for compensation !

Braces available now.

1. Front strut brace
2. 4 point under body brace
3. Rear Different Cover Plate
4. Rear V - Brace
5. Front lower tie brace
6. Rear lower tie brace

(clink on link below for more detail)
mazda5-testfit-pic[1].jpg

GTSpec is in NY? if only they wanted to make more Protege5 parts :p I'd gladly loan my car. I'm glad they are doing stuff like this for the 5.. makes me want one even more :)

do you mean the 99 ~ 01 Protege MP5 ??

They have

Front strut brace, Rear strut brace, rear trunk cage, v brace, lateral reinforcement brace, 4 point ladder brace and front 2 point tie brace already.. not expecting to make any more brace...

oh on long island.. that's MUCH closer to me in CT (yay ferry) than it is to me here in the ROC.

For someone in CT it is nice and close... but I don't honestly think there's a member in NEPOC with a 5 yet.

Any idea of the pricing for this stuff when it comes out?

I guess if you guys get real desperate and can't find anyone local, I would be willing to help out long distance if that's possible. I have access to a lift and most any tools except welding equipment.

dommo_g said:
Any idea of the pricing for this stuff when it comes out?

I guess if you guys get real desperate and can't find anyone local, I would be willing to help out long distance if that's possible. I have access to a lift and most any tools except welding equipment.

Pricing will be approximately the same with Mazda 3 braces. We want it local becasue if it doesn't fit, we can see it first hand what needed to be change ..

thankx for you offer though !

Mark.

Back