manifolds for the ms6 even flow!

ms64meplease

:
06 ms6
im goin to have a local do a manifold fro me on the ms6 heres his site alienauto.com there redoing the site so it might be down from time to time but anyways i could do it but lack of time is an issue with me hes a local and yes thats his rx in the site. but if anyones interested i can ask him if he wants to make more. they will be a dyno before and after as well as flow tested equal length tubes

pm me or whatever the more the cheaper it is. im buying a stock manifold for him to build the jig then from there my cars going to have it made he will make it so it goes right in and make adapters for bigger turbos or even make it to your specs...exp- you want a different flange on it anyways let me know mine will be goin soon

Any updates ?

ms64meplease said:
im goin to have a local do a manifold fro me on the ms6 heres his site alienauto.com there redoing the site so it might be down from time to time but anyways i could do it but lack of time is an issue with me hes a local and yes thats his rx in the site. but if anyones interested i can ask him if he wants to make more. they will be a dyno before and after as well as flow tested equal length tubes

pm me or whatever the more the cheaper it is. im buying a stock manifold for him to build the jig then from there my cars going to have it made he will make it so it goes right in and make adapters for bigger turbos or even make it to your specs...exp- you want a different flange on it anyways let me know mine will be goin soon

Any more news on your custom exhaust manifold?

just waitin for some people to say hey im interested...lol but i will be havin mine made i just painted the car and all and got real busy for work so not much time to pull it off or even go to the dealer and order a stock manifold to make the jig but my buddy is great i know the cost on the 13b dual wastegates are 600 so it shouldnt be anymore than that

what type of gains could be expected with maintaining the stock turbo?
If this is something that produce fairly substantial gains I would definitely be interested.

Can you get some pics of the new manifold before and after. This is vary interesting and I will be waiting to see how it works out.

ohh so will i...lol i havent even had the time to go by his shop and its 15min. away...lol i do nice work but lack of time allows me not to build anything for my car but this guy out does any of my work on manifolds or headers by a long ways he goes the extra mile to get it beyond perfect.

Back