Need help! bose sys. is tooken out...

slava

:
Mazda6S '04 v6 5spd
I bought 04 6S and it had custom sound sys, which replaced the bose sys, and the owner took all the speakers and deck...so now i need to put some back, my Q is how does bose works, what is the bose diagram, so i could do similar to bose, can i at least have a suggestion how and what can i do? also thinkin about HID what i need to do before buying them? it doesnt comes stock with 6S...is it hard? have anyone done it? thank you!

So you don't have any stereo equipment in your car now? I suggest going to a car audio specialty shop and explaining your situation to them. An installer there can walk you through your options.

FYI, the stock bose systems are nothing special. You can get much better gear aftermarket which is why the original owner replaced it.

well i bought 06 cd changer but now there is only 2 plugs on car and on cd like 3 or 4 ,and only one plug, large one,plugs into cd...is that how is it should be? my ac/heater controls are not here yet, how do i know which ones i have, because there is 2 plugs below those,from cd...i mean there is 4 plugs in total on the car sticking out, only one plugs perfectly in cd player...and the cd panel has manual ac/heater control knobs...does it means i got wrong one? is the top little screen, that mounted on top of air holes, chould show the cd playrs info? or what is it?

Back