Ordered the Mazdaspeed CAI

mrmister

:
06 Whitewater Pearl MS6 GT
I just ordered the Mazdaspeed CAI for my MS6 from the local dealer, but it's on back order now, and they said it would take about one to two weeks to get in. I'll let you all know when it gets in, and will definitely take some pictures of the before and after.

mrmister said:
I just ordered the Mazdaspeed CAI for my MS6 from the local dealer, but it's on back order now, and they said it would take about one to two weeks to get in. I'll let you all know when it gets in, and will definitely take some pictures of the before and after.

I'm sorry to ask but what is a CAI

mrmister said:

Had mine installed a month ago by the dealership and I LOVE IT!! Just prepare yourself for a much louder intake noise then what you're used to!! The sound of the stock BOV is minimal but effective and you'll notice more top end power!

Enjoy!!

Jonesy32 said:
Had mine installed a month ago by the dealership and I LOVE IT!! Just prepare yourself for a much louder intake noise then what you're used to!! The sound of the stock BOV is minimal but effective and you'll notice more top end power!

Enjoy!!
and because it is a Mazda product..it is covered under warranty. (first)

Installed mine myself. About an hour if your mechanically inclined. The look and fit are second to none. You will love it! great choice .

I just bought mine today and installed it... all I can say is WOW. It was raining today and I couldn't roll the windows down much, but when it kicks on its amazing.

I am a Supercharger guy and this is my first turbo, but compared to my Lightning with MAF, this sounds quite a bit better. WOW... sorry I had to say it again. Exhaust and Downpipe are next.

CPE, if you are reading this please help clarify, catless downpipe is still legal because the Speed6 has two cats. Yes? No?

Anyway, enjoy your CAI!!! I know I will.

catless downpipe is illegal, it replace's both cats. in most state if not all even the catted downpipes are illegal

Back