My 'New Style' tail lights mod

ChicagoKid

:
06 Speed6 & 06 FX35
Notice the difference?

PIC #4 - no lights on. regular look.
PIC #3 - lights are on. BUT the 2 outside bulbs does NOT come on (my new style).
PIC #1 - brakes applied and ALL bulbs comes on (notice the rear brake light mod too?).
PIC #2 - here's the mod. can you figure it out? Use electrical tape (need to do both bulbs)?
PIC #5 - don't know what I was thinking? It's late and it looked good at the moment!!! :)

Attachments

• lights off and brake mod.JPG
    lights off and brake mod.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 339
  • my mazda.jpg
    my mazda.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 698
  • new style.JPG
    new style.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 421
  • lights off.JPG
    lights off.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Yeah, the brake light mod where all the lights come on is pretty cool. I'm going to do mine this weekend.

Last edited:
i think i'd rather have all lights come on...kinda safer that way. i noticed my sister's mazda3 lights only came on in the two circles, which kinda bothered me 'cause it's not as noticeable as protege taillights. i'd rather keep them all lit up

jflo said:
i think i'd rather have all lights come on...kinda safer that way. i noticed my sister's mazda3 lights only came on in the two circles, which kinda bothered me 'cause it's not as noticeable as protege taillights. i'd rather keep them all lit up

I'm going to agree with this one here.

Yup... for safety reason I agree. But I just like the way this looks. Just personal pref. Actually I see a lot of cars with just 2 rear lights on during night. That's how I got the idea. Plus the MS6 rear lights is super bright!!

Back