manual boost controller... yes or no?

it is Ok to use on the MS6.....not good as you can do though. I recommend the turbo smart manual boost controller...its working really well with the speed 6. $79 with free shipping..

Yep Turbosmart Is Awesome

from guys up here in the toronto area they swear by these controllers that mike is talking about...turbosmart...If i could afford to waste 500 on a ebc the e-boost 2 is what i would get but for now
Cullen is the man getting my turbosmart mbc.....till i get the cobb accessport.. then we'll see what this baby has in regards to more power...

IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING CULLEN FROM STREET UNIT IS THE MAN..........
SORRY AND HIS CREW...:)

StreetUnitMike said:
it is Ok to use on the MS6.....not good as you can do though. I recommend the turbo smart manual boost controller...its working really well with the speed 6. $79 with free shipping..
Sweet!!!!
Can you give us members a discount on this? If so, I'll purchase one right now.
Thank you....

ChicagoKid said:
Sweet!!!!
Can you give us members a discount on this? If so, I'll purchase one right now.
Thank you....
believe me chi town
TURBOSMART IS WHERE ITS AT
read up on them
here ill send you a link to an 8sec honda using turbosmart stuff from the toronto area http://www.splitfireperformance.com/ go to the download section and click on vid clips and then look at his record time
now im not condoning his mod shop at all
I JUS KNOW HIS blue civic runs 8.66 @166mph all turbosmart products....meaning bov and boost controllers
cheers

Last edited:
mrclean said:
believe me chi town
TURBOSMART IS WHERE ITS AT
read up on them
here ill send you a link to an 8sec honda using turbosmart stuff from the toronto area

I believe ya... just looking for a good ol discount. Which has a big impact were I buy anything. :)

i have the turbosmart on my car man , and dont even think twice dude(chicago kid) its worth it go for it(first)

ChicagoKid said:
WTF... I just found out that this will void our warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course it will void the warranty, although you can always return the system to stock upon time calling for a dealer visit.

it wont void the warranty carte blanche, which is to say if the radio goes bad or your ECU fries or remote locks fail they are not going to say it was the boost controller. if you increase the boost too much, blow your engine as a result and the dealer finds that boost controller, then yes you won't have a warranty leg to stand on for that aspect of it.

alot of how your warranty covers the car depends on the dealer who services your car and the service advisor you make friends with. some are more friendly to this type of things than others. a friend of mine in wisconsin had his warranty voided when they found a boost controller lying in his glovebox, in the wrapping no less.

MS6freek said:
s*** guys, your dealers in the states are not very nice i see!!

Yup... some of them do sux!!! with very little knowledge too. If only they would hop on to the forums?!?!?!!? (peep)

ChicagoKid said:
Yup... some of them do sux!!! with very little knowledge too. If only they would hop on to the forums?!?!?!!? (peep)

some dealers have been known to view these forums and see if they can put names to eNames so to speak. the dealer i had service done at for many years came here all time to check on local people with mazdaspeed proteges.

Did you get any answer if not let me know. The difficult part is to get access to the turbo and waste gate actuator.

Sonus

Back