boost

BigA

i have a question that i cant find answers to anywhere. does anyone know whats the max boost u could get out of the turbo? anyone have boost controllers if so what are u boosting at. im looking to increase boost while pistons and crap alone. so i guess im asking whats a good recommendation to boost at.

im hooking up the wideband to the car this week again because im getting the boost controller in i will post if i get it done in time before i get my steel in for work. i will let you know how the egt's are, afr's, and boost. things will be different because i have some mods your i dont know whats done.

BigA said:
i have a question that i cant find answers to anywhere. does anyone know whats the max boost u could get out of the turbo? anyone have boost controllers if so what are u boosting at. im looking to increase boost while pistons and crap alone. so i guess im asking whats a good recommendation to boost at.
You can turn it up to 18psi before the fuel cut-off kicks in. Then it does nothing. There are a ton of people that have Manual boost controlers....They suck for this car....I had one and there was no difference. Your best bet is an electronic boost controler.

Back