my 5 with the lip and eyelids... check it out

geezerz99

:
2006 MAZDA5 Sport
just want to share a few pics of the m5 with the lip and the eyelid... what ya'll think???

Attachments

• PICT0005 edit.JPG
    PICT0005 edit.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 566
  • PICT0007 edit.JPG
    PICT0007 edit.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 538
That came out really nice...Compliments the whole front-end plus I'm diggin the all-black stealth look (thumb)

i just got some props from the man himself... i guess i'm doing something right here... thanks again

Looks awesome. I love how the Mazda 5 is one of those vans that you can do stuff to and it doesn't look ridiculous. Now try putting a lip and eyelids and wheels on a Caravan, or a Sienna. Awesome job.

Lip and eyelids

Hey, I am also interested in where you bought the lip and eye lids from

ND4MSP said:
Looks nice. Where is the lip from?

got the lip from a group buy on another forum.. mpvclub.com. guy's sn is mazdaspeed02mpv. he probably can still hook u guys up if interested. it's from taiwan i believe. i recently saw one on ebay under category "mazda5 jdm". check that one out as well. thanks for the compliments guys

Do those eyelids affect the light spread/pattern at all?

How did you blackout the Mazda emblem?

monsta said:
Do those eyelids affect the light spread/pattern at all?

How did you blackout the Mazda emblem?

I don't think it affects it all, especially with the 5 having projectors and i'm running 8000k hid's on it...

as for the emblems... unfortunately you have to take the whole bumper off and there are two screws and four clips behing the emblem. just pop em off and paint em.

i mean it looks nice n all, but its a minivan...you know you prolly get laughed at everytime you drive down the road?

MSP608 said:
i mean it looks nice n all, but its a minivan...you know you prolly get laughed at everytime you drive down the road?
Nah, I disagree. Normally I'd say yes, you're right... but the lines on that kit are smooth and seamless. Looks very clean IMO. Plus you have to remember the 5 has a compact and agressive shape, not the porker dimensions of your typical minivan.

THIS s*** will get you laughed at (shocked)
kit_19.jpg

I dunno, to each their own I guess.

Back