Electric Blue pics...

nopstnz

:
99/00 Miata;04 RX-8; 07 CX-7
Here are a some after a few coats of Zaino...

Attachments

• DSCF0072.JPG
    DSCF0072.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCF0076.JPG
    DSCF0076.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCF0078.JPG
    DSCF0078.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF0080.JPG
    DSCF0080.JPG
    375.8 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    318.3 KB · Views: 302
Thanks..

The wife and I washed, clayed, and Zaino'd her 7. Took all of 2.5 hrs with 2 coats of Z-2 and 2 coats of Z-6. :)

nopstnz said:
Zainoed our Icy Blue today also, Posted pic's 2 months ago after our first two coats of Z2. This stuff is the best(first)

Sweet blue!

nopstnz said:

Very electric....Looks great...blue is definitely my fav!! I got Zaino but just used it on the RX 8. Took me about the same time....others it seems it takes them all day!

Thanks for posting pics...I have such an appetitie for more and more pics.

Here's a picture of our two dogs (Dudley & Foxy;brother and sister). We rescued them last Dec from an animal shelter. They are Eskimo/huskey mixed (huskimo's as my wife calls them). They love riding in the cargo area of our 7 :)

Attachments

• DSCF0070.JPG
    DSCF0070.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 259
Nice Zaino results. Looks pimp, but you forgot to detail the tires ;(

Cool dogs, I have an American Eskimo.:)

nopstnz said:
Here's a picture of our two dogs (Dudley & Foxy;brother and sister). We rescued them last Dec from an animal shelter. They are Eskimo/huskey mixed (huskimo's as my wife calls them). They love riding in the cargo area of our 7 :)

The cute guy on the left looks like a malamute :)

nice pictures LOve the dogs!!! LOL i have a tea cup poddle she is so funny !!!!

Thanks guys. Yeah we love our dogs. :) They only weigh approx. 30lbs each, so we are good with that.

Just purchased the rear cargo mat esp. for our dogs in the cargo hatch to keep the fur/sand/dirt to a minimum. ;)

Latest posts

Back