What size tires do you have on the MS6?

jdub260

:
2007 MAZDASPEED6 Sport
I want this to be a thread based on what people have/have done, not what "should" fit.

What size tire are you running? and did you roll the fenders? any rubbing?

If you got new wheels what size are they and what tires do you have?

Like I said above I am starting this thread to find out what people have learned from wheels and tires that they have actually installed on the MS6.

I want to get 225/45R18 Perilli Pzero Nero M&S all season tires for winter and I want to see if anyone has installed 225's and if they had to roll the fenders?

jdub260 said:
I want this to be a thread based on what people have/have done, not what "should" fit.

What size tire are you running? and did you roll the fenders? any rubbing?

If you got new wheels what size are they and what tires do you have?

Like I said above I am starting this thread to find out what people have learned from wheels and tires that they have actually installed on the MS6.

I want to get 225/45R18 Perilli Pzero Nero M&S all season tires for winter and I want to see if anyone has installed 225's and if they had to roll the fenders?

I have 225/45/18 Blizzaks in the garage on the stock rims. The guys at Discount Tire said they looked like they would fit just fine when I had them mounted. I also plan to get 225/40/18 when I have to replace the potenzas. I had them look to see if there would be any rub, they said probably not, but they were not 100% sure.

Sorry...I guess I am not really helping since I have not driven with 225's on yet :)

-Ryan

Back