New CX-7 Forum Moderator

Z_Monzter

:
'07 CX-7 / '04 350Z
Hello everyone!!!

I just want to let everybody know that Antoine has nominated me as New CX-7 Forum Moderator.

I want all members to know that I'll be around to help make our forum enjoyable. I am here to help everyone, please feel free to address to me any issues, concerns or suggestions that pertain to our forum. This is a community; our Mazda community where everybody's opinion counts. My intent is to maintain this community as friendly as it has been. We are the pioneers of the CX-7 community since we are the first CX-7 owners. In time our community will grow as the years pass and more people buy the beautiful CX-7. Together we will share experiences and learn more about our CX-7.

Lets have fun and treat everybody like family; one big CX-7 family.(first)

Also, I would like to inform everyone that I will start moving threads (active or not) into the appropriate sub-forum. Be sure to use the new layout as you create new threads.

As for the main forum...That is for topics that don't really match any of the sub-forums and it can act as a source of general "breathing room" for all members.

Let me know if you have any questions, feedback or concerns...anytime!
Sincerely,
Z_Monzter(glare)

Back