Automatic Lock option for the CX-7 help

RaiderMS3

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 GT
We have the keyless setup with our CX-7. The owner's manual has an option for if we walk away from the car, it will automatically lock the door. It is disabled by default, and it advises we need to go to the local stealership to have it activated. The sad thing is, our dealer is not that good, and I highly doubt their ability to get it working. We know more about the CX-7 than the dealer.

Does anyone know how to get that option activated without having the dealer put their unqualified hands on our car?

RaiderMP5 said:
Does anyone know how to get that option activated without having the dealer put their unqualified hands on our car?

Unfortunately, it seems like it's activated on one of the setup screens when they have the computer hooked up to your car. I don't think anyone in here has found a way around that yet.

I will ask them to do it whenever the replacement camera arrives. If they question me, mazda usa will get a call.

We will have to see, I guess. I hateit when the dealer touches my car. They force me to go in for a thorough safety inspection, and 24 hours later, my backup camera is no longer working, and I gotta wait 3 weeks. I just do not trust them at all.

Back