New CX-7 Owner

motopilot

:
CX-7 Sport Platinum Silver, 2002 Protege
Hi new member here. My wife and I went "shopping" the other day to check out the cx-7. After a couple of hours we are driving one home. A liquid platinum sport. Great car and fun to drive! Dealer gave us a great deal. Will post pics this afternoon

Motopilot - Congrats! Nice color too... although for us it was our 3rd choice. Ice blue or true silver with sand, and equipped the way we wanted, would have meant waiting at least two months - so we took the liquid platinum NOW.

I don't mean to steal your thunder, but thought this would be a good place to say hello from another new CX-7 owner. This site was a valuable resource in doing some homework before we bought, and it has also given me some realistic expectations - like if I start hearing a clunking, or have a CEL come on - thanks to all.

Also - Monster Z, thank you for your service; it is appreciated by more than you think.

G Papi - Please express same sentiments to your son.

zoom zoom...

Have fun!

I like that color...it's silvery with a bit of purple in it......enjoy and congrats on the new cool ride! Can't wait to see pics...take a shot from the back and the side too! Thanks

Back