CX-7 Owners: How about a face to the name!!!

Z_Monzter

:
'07 CX-7 / '04 350Z
Alright ladies gents:

How about we put a face to the name!!!

As you all know, networking is the key to success.

I'll start, as you all know my Avatar name is Z_Monzter. My name is Javier (26) and I am in the Military (
icon34.gif
Army, Hooah).

Here is a pic of me:
PimpSuitSeda.jpg

My wife and me:
Picture047.jpg

Lookin' sharp brother... Gotta pull one from George Costanza regarding the suit:

"And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality... It's fabulous."

BadKarma said:
Lookin' sharp brother... Gotta pull one from George Costanza regarding the suit:

"And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality... It's fabulous."

Thanks Bro.

No picture, Where's your Picture???

Oh, yeah

cruzdreamer, G-papi, otto, spike blue, varek, 02589, cx-7 heaven, nate0123, TheMAN, Kansei, lllateralus.
(shocked)

I am calling you all out, post some pictures.(friday) (2thumbs)

Last edited:
Z_Monzter said:
Thanks Bro.

No picture, Where's your Picture???

Oh, yeah

cruzdreamer, G-papi, otto, spike blue, varek, 02589, cx-7 heaven, nate0123, TheMAN, Kansei, lllateralus.
(shocked)

I am calling you all out, post some pictures.(friday) (2thumbs)

India-Ghandi-175x200.JPG

^cx7 owner^(lol) pao azucar brazil.jpg

Last edited:
Gandhi got nuthin on me.
After a day doin the yard ~
Still hadn't done the shrubs, though.

Attachments

• G-Papi.jpg
    G-Papi.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
Cruzdreamers photo...

Ok......I just turned 41....my husband is my old man at 55!!!!Hmmmm, maybe I should trade him in for a newer model!! hee, hee.:) No he's a good guy! My son is 7......Zack has Autism and is my inspiration behind my jewelry biz and he loves the CX7....keeps asking me if we can get the CX 7! I hope so soon!!

Attachments

• meandlee.jpg
    meandlee.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 455
  • zacwen3.jpg
    zacwen3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 416
cruzdreamer said:
Ok......I just turned 41....my husband is my old man at 55!!!!Hmmmm, maybe I should trade him in for a newer model!! hee, hee.:) No he's a good guy! My son is 7......Zack has Autism and is my inspiration behind my jewelry biz and he loves the CX7....keeps asking me if we can get the CX 7! I hope so soon!!
If you trade in your hubby, he'll sit on the lot next to me, and be a newer model.

EDIT - GET THE CAR!!!(ughdance)

Varek....is that Hawaii?...nice locale. GPapi....those sunflowers are huge! I love the idea of seeing the CX 7 owners and not putting everyone grouped in one member thread!! Thanks for posting pics...fun to see!!

G-Papi said:
If you trade in your hubby, he'll sit on the lot next to me, and be a newer model.

EDIT - GET THE CAR!!!(ughdance)

LOL!!! I don't know what his resale value will be like though.....he's got some aches and pains but some other parts work just fine!!

cruzdreamer said:
Varek....is that Hawaii?...nice locale. GPapi....those sunflowers are huge! I love the idea of seeing the CX 7 owners and not putting everyone grouped in one member thread!! Thanks for posting pics...fun to see!!
"pao de azucar" I think the translation in english should be "Sugar Bread Cliff"/ rio de janeiro, Brazil. Our last vacation trip this year.

Last edited:
varek said:

Wow, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I'll love to go there some day. Nice picture and Pretty wife too!!!

G-Papi said:
Gandhi got nuthin on me.
After a day doin the yard ~
Still hadn't done the shrubs, though.

Is that G-papi as of Gansta-Papi. That's a pimp @$$ name, I like it!!!

Man those flowers are huge, pretty cool. Are you Boricua like me???

Brian MP5T said:
You know there is a Thread Called...

"Member Picture Thread"

It's from like 2002...

No, and I dont care. You know why. Cause there is a reason why I posted this thread in the CX-7 folder. I want to see the faces of the people that I chat with in this folder, not the face of every Mazda owner in the United States.

But thanks for letting me know!!!

Ladyspeed6 said:
:) That thread is sooo old. People are getting social security that started that thread!

Exactly, NUF Said!!!

By the was nice photo!

cruzdreamer said:

Girl, I'll tell ya, you are one pretty Lady and your husband is a lucky man. I hope that when wife turns 41 she looks as radiantly pretty as you do.

And don't get rid off you husband for being old, remember people like classic cars too!!! j/k

My wife Maritza is 31, even though she looks younger than me.
We have three kids. The lovley twins are my stepdaughters ( I raised them as my own) they are 14 and our son is 6.

Picture210.jpg

Thanks mucho

Thanks for the compliment Z Monzter(Javier). You have a fine looking family(kids are really cute and I can see why) and some fine looking cars I might add. Great taste! What is up with the Brian guy? We want to see our own CX 7 enthusiasts....what does he care!? Here's a pic of my car but won't be able to have it side by side with a new CX 7...since I am trading her in for one soon.

Attachments

• rx8web1.jpg
    rx8web1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 335
Z_Monzter said:
Is that G-papi as of Gansta-Papi. That's a pimp @$$ name, I like it!!!

Man those flowers are huge, pretty cool. Are you Boricua like me???
Nope ~ More like G-Papi as of Grand-Papi.
The birds get the sunflower seeds before I do. I did salvage one flower head for next year (and eating).

Not Boricua; more a racial and ethnic Brunswick Stew (dunno) (sounds better than fruit cocktail) :cool:

Last edited:
Brian MP5T said:
^^^ The Title of the thread should reflect that CX-7 Thinggy.

Well Brian, my common sence tells me that if the thread is in the my CX-7.com folder, it must be for CX-7 people. However if you want to be part of our click, go right ahead and post who you are and post some pictures of yourself. There's a couple of people here that doesn't own a CX-7 but are regulars in the forum.
Ahh, and don't forget to post some pics of your ride too, I see that you have upgraded to a Garrett Turbo, is that right?
What's your 1/4 time???

cruzdreamer said:
Thanks for the compliment Z Monzter(Javier). You have a fine looking family(kids are really cute and I can see why) and some fine looking cars I might add. Great taste! What is up with the Brian guy? We want to see our own CX 7 enthusiasts....what does he care!? Here's a pic of my car but won't be able to have it side by side with a new CX 7...since I am trading her in for one soon.

Thanks cruzdreamer. Hey do me a favor and send me your RX-8 seats in the mail before you do the trade-in, j/k. I like them a lot, specially cause they are read.

So, what trim and color are you thinking to get???

My advise, if you are planning to keep it for a long time (like we are) go big and don't let them B.S. you. If you go to my Galaxy Gray Mica thread, at the very top, I listed what I got and how I got mine for $300 under invoice.

G-Papi said:
Nope ~ More like G-Papi as of Grand-Papi.
The birds get the sunflower seeds before I do. I did salvage one flower head for next year (and eating).

Not Boricua; more a racial and ethnic Brunswick Stew (dunno) (sounds better than fruit cocktail) :cool:

Alright cool. So Grandpa, Hmm. That's nice, are the grand kids keeping you busy yet?!?!?!?

Nice thread idea Z...It's interesting to see who bought a CX-7 ;) Seems like many of you are "sportin" families which is very cool!

Antoine said:
Nice thread idea Z...It's interesting to see who bought a CX-7 ;) Seems like many of you are "sportin" families which is very cool!

Thanks Antoine.

Are you one of the big daddy's (Mazda Forums - Admin / Co-Owner / Founder
)
of our forum???

So, were is your Picture?!?!?!

I say, picture or Ban. LOL, j/k

Seriously, are you one of the Administrators of the forum???

If you are, can you moddify the title to say:

CX-7 Owners - How about a name to the face!!!

Thanks,
Z_Monzter

Allright.. allright... heres me and my new wife Cathy on our wedding day about 2 months ago.
The little guy is our 1 1/2 year old son Matthew II. (I'm Matt... and yes, my wife is Columbian... which makes our little boy an exact clone of ME! As if you couldnt tell.(shocked) )
Oh yea, im 26, shes 24.

Back