HIDs???

2020Pro5

:
Mazda 6 wagon and Chevy Tahoe
Hey guys, ordered a CX-7 GT 2WD with Moonroof and BOSE package, coming in December 6 2006 and wanted to know what bulb number the lowbeams were. Does anyone know what type of bulb it is??? Like H1 or H3. Would anyone be able to find out??? If you can, thanks a lot.

Lanson

I find our stock HIDs are very sweet. They also have 3 height levels. Piss off oncoming traffic by pointing them way up into their faces, middle which lights up the whole road, and then the one that hits the road pretty low. The driver's beam is a tad lower than the passengers. Heard it is to avoid blinding oncoming traffic. I have seen the Mazda kits on ebay, too.

RaiderMP5 said:
I find our stock HIDs are very sweet. They also have 3 height levels. Piss off oncoming traffic by pointing them way up into their faces, middle which lights up the whole road, and then the one that hits the road pretty low. The driver's beam is a tad lower than the passengers. Heard it is to avoid blinding oncoming traffic. I have seen the Mazda kits on ebay, too.

lol yea i actually just found out tonite that i could do that.. i parked my car in the drive way.. and was wondering whats this scrolling button do? 3 options.. so i tried one and the headlights moved down.. sweet! lol....

I know, but I like the middle option best. I use Up all the way is just to annoy the ricers with the APC purple ebay lights and people who do not dim their brights.

Back