CX-7 with 350Z Wheels

Z_Monzter

:
'07 CX-7 / '04 350Z
Ok, before I get
flaming.gif
flamed
flame.gif

I want everyone to know that I did this out of curiosity. I wanted to se how the CX-7 would look with my factory 350z 18's. I quickly discovered that it looked fugly.
puke.gif

Looks a lot like a roller skate.(rlaugh)

I can tell that 20's and lowering will happen a lot with the CX

G-Papi said:

somebody photo shop a foot stuck in that roller skate

G-Papi said:

Agree, if I ever get wheels for her it will be 20's and will definately drop it!

D-rock240 said:
Not bad, I like the Z wheels better than the stock CX-7 wheels.

You think?!?!?

I like the CX-7 stockers better. I like the track 350z wheels. Which I don't have. I personally don't like my stock 350z wheels, to me they look like they are missing something, perhaps more details like the 350z track wheels.

Z_Monzter said:
You think?!?!?

I like the CX-7 stockers better. I like the track 350z wheels. Which I don't have. I personally don't like my stock 350z wheels, to me they look like they are missing something, perhaps more details like the 350z track wheels.

I haven't seen the CX-7 wheels in person, just judging from the photo. The 350Z wheels aren't the best wheels to use, but some 5 or 6 spoke wheels would look the best IMO.

yeah like others have said, I think it doesn't look bad at all if you can pretend the tires are a bit bigger. I was really hoping you were testing it with the 06 wheels mmm

Kansei said:
yeah like others have said, I think it doesn't look bad at all if you can pretend the tires are a bit bigger. I was really hoping you were testing it with the 06 wheels mmm

Yeah, the 06 are way nicer, hands down.

But if I ever change the wheels for real, it would be with some nice 20" like this 20's and of course a nice drop.

fa6e9ec48af3551f82d6ad849ec2d095.jpg

Here is a good link for wheels:http://www.wheeldealersdirect.com/wheelsbybrand.php

Last edited:
I'd definitely go for the drop first, rims later though :) don't want to have it looking all awkward waiting for the drop.

Don't like em'

I like the stock rims but would love a chrome option.....actually, I'd love to see your current 350Z wheels on it...I bet it would look really bad ass!

Back