Virginia Sighting

G-Papi

:
'07 Mazda6s Grand Touring Automatic 5D Tropical Island Blue
Came up behind a CX-7 Black Cherry in Fredrecksbuirg on Highway 3 at the Central Park Mall today (Monday at about 6:30 pm.) Had a tow package. The folks in the other lanes of traffic were pointing at our two CX-7's almost side-by-side. Never got to pull all the way up alongside. That's the first one I've seen on the road with me.

Have not seen a single one in NE. Ever since I owned it (couple of weeks ago) I noticed that Lexus RX300, 330 are EVERYWHERE. I didn't pay attention to them before but they do look somewhat similar so they catch my eye. They are worse than Explorers. The Lexus appears to be all women owned also from my small statistically non-relevant sampling.

G-Papi said:
Came up behind a CX-7 Black Cherry in Fredrecksbuirg on Highway 3 at the Central Park Mall today (Monday at about 6:30 pm.) Had a tow package. The folks in the other lanes of traffic were pointing at our two CX-7's almost side-by-side. Never got to pull all the way up alongside. That's the first one I've seen on the road with me.
man i live near charlottesville and ive never seen yours.

I've got over 5k miles on it. It ain't like I've hid it in a garage.:D

Women cars, Canada sighting...

My hubby thinks the Lexus 300/330's and Murano vehicles are "women" cars.......I did not think that so much. He has never said that about the CX 7. Saw a CX7 in Canada on vacation in Niagara Falls this past week. I thought you Canadians were not getting yours till later in the year...I was shocked to see one!!

I'm usually near city hall and the SNL (for non-charlottesvillians, that's not Saturday Night Live) building at about 5 on weekdays.

I live up in Burke Virginia and work in Fairfax...there are two in my building alone and many more in the surrounding area but I haven't seen another one that runs quite like mine with the CP-E exhaust and Enginer Management system...sounds sweet and it really can get up and go.

I haven't seen too many Copper Red ones yet!

Back