Galaxy Gray Mica

Z_Monzter

:
'07 CX-7 / '04 350Z
2007 Mazda CX-7
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo)

Technology Package $4,005
240W Bose 9-Speaker Surround system w/Audiopilot
DVD Navigation w/Voice Command & Touch Screen
Rearview Camera
In-dash 6-disc CD Changer
PWR Moonroof w/Interior Sunshade
Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry & Start System
Perimiter Alarm
SIRIUS Satellite Radio $430
Remote Engine Start $350
Auto Dim Mirror w/Compass and Homelink $250
Front and Rear Splash Guards $95
All-Weather Floor Mats $60
Moonroof Deflector $50
Cargo Tray $50
Cargo Net $40
Wheel Locks $40
Color Adjustment $39
Galaxy Gray Mica
Destination Charge $560

Total with Options $33,930

I only pay $31,000 + tax and title.

Out the door I paid $33,000. It came out to be $300 under invoice.

I just bought a CX-7 for my wife. This SUV is awersome. I like the sports like handling and the trottle response.

2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring AWD Turbo Six speed Auto

I'll have to say, this SUV is pretty damn cool. When my wife first talk to me about it, I didnt think of it as a good buy. After three weeks of research, comparisons and a couple of test drives, we were down to two trucks, the CX-7 of the Murano. At the end, we opted for the CX-7 for a couple of reasons:

1. Overall better looks than the Murano (Inside and Out).
2. About 8k cheaper than the Murano with all the stuff we added ( Remote entry start, 10 TV w/DVD (will get it installed next week with all the accesories that the dealership gave me for free!!!), Navigation System, Sun Roof, Back up camera, Leather Heated Seats, 6 CD Changer, 18 wheels, SIRUS, home link, and all possible accessories)
3. 4 cylinder DOHC Turbo 244 HP Engine (Cheaper Insurance).
4. 2007 vs. 2006 Murano

This little SUV responds pretty well, there is not much of a Turbo Lag and the best part is the price. It handles like a sports car (better than the Murano) and the breaks feel more responding too. At the end, what matters is that my wife loves it and I like it too. I hope it turns to be a good buy.

CX-717.jpg

CX-716.jpg

CX-714.jpg

CX-713.jpg

CX-732.jpg

CX-733.jpg

CX-730.jpg

CX-726.jpg

CX-724.jpg

CX-721.jpg

CX-720.jpg

CX-725.jpg

Nice car, nice looking wife... sweet Z!

Used to have this...

Had to get something that can pull trailer full of toys (quads and bikes), good off road, (lockers) and 4 seats. (2 year old son!)

Recently got a CX7 too. (her daily driver)

Last edited:
lllateralus said:
Nice car, nice looking wife... sweet Z!

Used to have this...

Had to get something that can pull trailer full of toys (quads and bikes), good off road, (lockers) and 4 seats. (2 year old son!)

Recently got a CX7 too. (her daily driver)

I like S2k too, nice CJ Cruiser, how do you like that. Nice collection of toys. I use to have an 02 Raptor 660R but sold it case I move to DC (Military). Best toy/hobby I ever had. Now 350Z is my passion, but I might get a Street bike soon. And thanks on the wifey's complements.

BadKarma said:
That pretty much sums it up. I really like the CX7 interior... just beautiful.

Is a sweet ride, handles like a sports car and the best of all is all the goodies you get for the price!!!

Z_Monzter said:
I like S2k too, nice CJ Cruiser, how do you like that. Nice collection of toys. I use to have an 02 Raptor 660R but sold it case I move to DC (Military). Best toy/hobby I ever had. Now 350Z is my passion, but I might get a Street bike soon. And thanks on the wifey's complements.

Love the FJC. GREAT off road toy with the 6 speed manual tranny, center and rear lockers/ATRAC off road traction control and the 4 KCs on the roof.

This is my other toy that is getting spider webs.... (hard to get out when ya got a little one) Did the crime, now doin the time. GF got preg when I was 24,now im 26 and shes my wife. haha (shocked)

ps. In the pic with the trailer, the black Banshee is mine along with the KX500 in the front with black fenders that you cant really see. The other KX500, and the yellow LT250 belong to my big bro.

TheMAN said:
its stock

If you look at the pics again, you will notice on the last pics that I got the front windows tinted with 15% which is a perfect match.
Picture204.jpg

Last edited:
lllateralus said:
Love the FJC. GREAT off road toy with the 6 speed manual tranny, center and rear lockers/ATRAC off road traction control and the 4 KCs on the roof.

This is my other toy that is getting spider webs.... (hard to get out when ya got a little one) Did the crime, now doin the time. GF got preg when I was 24,now im 26 and shes my wife. haha (shocked)

ps. In the pic with the trailer, the black Banshee is mine along with the KX500 in the front with black fenders that you cant really see. The other KX500, and the yellow LT250 belong to my big bro.

Bro you have way too many toys, you need to share the wealth.LOL
Nice bike, I personally been eye balling the R1, I am a big Yamaha fan, if I ever get the opportunity to live in a place were I can ride off road I'll probably get a Yamaha 450. I use to own a honda 250 tri-cylce (old school)back in the day, that was a lot of fun too.

Z_Monzter said:
If you look at the pics again, you will notice on the last pics that I got the front windows tinted with 15% which is a perfect match.
Picture204.jpg

didn't notice the last set of pics... just glanced at the first few which does have front windows that appear stock (60% tint)

Z_Monzter said:
Bro you have way too many toys, you need to share the wealth.LOL
Nice bike, I personally been eye balling the R1, I am a big Yamaha fan, if I ever get the opportunity to live in a place were I can ride off road I'll probably get a Yamaha 450. I use to own a honda 250 tri-cylce (old school)back in the day, that was a lot of fun too.

Yamies are good bikes.
Had an R1 that I loved and sold due to preg GF. (that didnt work, and had to have another hence the RC51)
Believe it or not, right now what I need more than anything is a JOB!!!
(or finish my helicopter pilot training and be an instructor)
Ive had SO many bikes/cars/trucks/quads, I could waste everyones time posting pics of all of them but I wont. :)

lllateralus said:
Yamies are good bikes.
Had an R1 that I loved and sold due to preg GF. (that didnt work, and had to have another hence the RC51)
Believe it or not, right now what I need more than anything is a JOB!!!
(or finish my helicopter pilot training and be an instructor)
Ive had SO many bikes/cars/trucks/quads, I could waste everyones time posting pics of all of them but I wont. :)

Nice.
My buddy is going to Army Helicopter Flight School in a couple of months.
I took the test once but miss by 8 lousy points and never took it again.

Nice pics...

Thanks for sharing all those pics.....sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats! I happened to notice a pinstripe on the car.....first I have seen. I was thinking it needs a little something on the sides and was thinking a pinstripe that flared out in some way on the end or with the words CX 7 at the end of the pinstripe. Love the Z too!! Good taste in cars! Enjoy!

Back