I think you should divide these threads....

cycoutMSP03.5

:
2003.5 Blazin' Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege
I am in the processing of buying a Mazda 6... i had a MSProtege but sold it because it fell apart... oil, coolant, exhaust leaks, clutch issues, and the fact it sounded like it was going to rattle apart made me decide to upgrade to a 6... (can't afford the MS6)

but... i have been searching these threads for an hour or so and only find information on Mazdaspeed 6's... i mean it would be cool to have one but it really sucks for someone trying to find out info on the non-mazdaspeed 6's.

sorry to b**** but i think the creators of this website should know this difficulty, because it will creates confusion and lost of loyal members like myself. I have to use other forums centered around Mazda 6's. Sorry to sell out but this website talks more about the MS6 then 6's.

in conclusion, u should have a seperate thread for the MS6 and another for the 6.

later
ry(ughdance)

I guess now you understand how the minority of us feel... this board has been mostly centered around the P5 and the MP3 (which now is "replaced" by the MSP)

Don't blame the mods or the site. The section is for both cars but only a few people here own a regular 6. It's not the mods fault that very little information for a regular 6 is on here they can't help it if nobody posts info. There are other sitess out there too. Like 6tech and 6club. Try there you might get better results.

Back