mazdaspeed 6 @ 18psi with 91 octane GAZ !! VERY BAD :(

MS6freek

:
MAZDASPEED 6 2006
so like every week i go to the races here in my town , but yesterday on my way to the races i looked at my fuel gauge and i only had less then a 1/4 tank left! so i said to my self that i will stop and put some gaz , but in my town there is no 94 octane gaz, i would have to go outside of the town to get some , but time was a factor. so i said lets put 91 just for tonight :( oh my god what a mistake guys....

i was crying all night long!!! my car wasnt moving ! 1st was ok , 2nd ok as soon as i put 3rd gear the car just fell asleep hehe

people would come see me and ask me : did you miss your 3rd gear LOL!!!

so in all it was a good night alot of nice cars and nice races , but my car sucked, so for those who have more boost then stock 93 or 94 only unless u can get more. never again im putting 91 in my car!!

u will see in the video for your self!! i didnt want to post them because i was so pissed , but i said what the hell!! for ENTERTEINMENT purpose only!! :)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f2265fc0-504d-4b22-be22-981900c153db.htm

ENJOY GUYZ!!!

Metal MP5 said:
and the language comment again. lets see you come on our local board and try to write a post in french?

DUDE! Your avatar is killing me, I keep thinking that someone I work with will ask whats that woman doing with that banana?(peep)

Why would u even attempt to put 91 octane in that vehicle? and then take it to the track on top of it?? and then not even take it to a quarter-mile track??? This is crazy talk, i gotta get outta here.....

I dont know about the cars in Canada...but I believe where I live, this car would require 91octane fuel.

haha she's great isnt she? (evil)

i think its pretty clear what she's doing with that banana hehe

Donas64 said:
DUDE! Your avatar is killing me, I keep thinking that someone I work with will ask whats that woman doing with that banana?(peep)

CitizenPro said:
Why would u even attempt to put 91 octane in that vehicle? and then take it to the track on top of it?? and then not even take it to a quarter-mile track??? This is crazy talk, i gotta get outta here.....

because thats the best i had in my area was 91!! 1/4 mile track are not that close!! if you dont like this thread dont post

p5freek said:
because thats the best i had in my area was 91!! 1/4 mile track are not that close!! if you dont like this thread dont post

Well you shouldnt have gone racing if thats all that was in the area!! Not good for the motor mang, especially when getting beat up.....

And i like this thread thank u very much :) Clean 6 btw.

Back