cx7 video's

Updated Video News From The Capsized Cougar Ship

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SEE THE FULL VIDEO OF AUTOBYTEL "CAR TV NEWS VIDEO" IN ORDER TO GET TO THE MAZDA NEWS. THERE IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE COUGAR SHIP AND BAD NEWS FOR THE RX8 MOTOR ISSUE 2004-2006. CHECK IT OUT!!!! (I THINK AUTOBYTEL UPDATE THEIR CAR TV NEWS PROGRAM EACH WEEK) "THE NEWS IS STILL FRESH"
http://www.autobytel.com/content/research/channels/index.cfm/channel/cartv_videos

Last edited:
Will it be a recall??

varek said:
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SEE THE FULL VIDEO OF AUTOBYTEL "CAR TV NEWS VIDEO" IN ORDER TO GET TO THE MAZDA NEWS. THERE IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE COUGAR SHIP AND BAD NEWS FOR THE RX8 MOTOR ISSUE 2004-2006. CHECK IT OUT!!!! (I THINK AUTOBYTEL UPDATE THEIR CAR TV NEWS PROGRAM EACH WEEK) "THE NEWS IS STILL FRESH"
http://www.autobytel.com/content/research/channels/index.cfm/channel/cartv_videos

I wonder if I can get a new engine....I have an '04 RX 8 and to me it's been really tempermental on the power issue....a couple times I stepped on the gas and it really had trouble accelerating and in winter it tends to hesitate when cold....kinda bucks a little. They talk about engine failing in warm climates so I wonder if mine counts. I was told it's the gas I use with the power loss and rough idling. Hmmm....I am going to give the manufacturer an email or call.

cruzdreamer said:
I wonder if I can get a new engine....I have an '04 RX 8 and to me it's been really tempermental on the power issue....a couple times I stepped on the gas and it really had trouble accelerating and in winter it tends to hesitate when cold....kinda bucks a little. They talk about engine failing in warm climates so I wonder if mine counts. I was told it's the gas I use with the power loss and rough idling. Hmmm....I am going to give the manufacturer an email or call.
yeah!!! I do beleive its a recall. I recommend you to email or call Mazda North America Operations 1-800-222-5500.

I emailed Mazda...probably take a day or so to hear back. I also called the dealer to see if they received any bulletins or info. and the service manager said no. May not be an official recall yet or maybe only select few are getting replaced? my car just seems tempermental and the service manager keeps saying it's the gas and to not use midgrade....which I have used a few times and yes, sometimes the performance was affected but even with the premium it still is off a bit. We shall see what mazda says.

Back