Tint.....

:
'06 5, '04 WRB WRX
Just had it done today. 20% Charcoal by SunTek. NICE!
DSCN9911.jpg

Looks great. I had mine done to 15%. Here in Michigan we can't tint the fronts either and it drove me nuts at first, but after a while it was not such a big deal. It does make it a lot cooler for the kids in the back though, and that is like the icing on the cake.

nice. yeah, i ended up tinting all of the windows on the 5. it's only 30% so hopefully the cops won't mind it so much.

/knocks on wood

Thanks guys ! Yeah, I wish we could tint the fronts too. It's cool. Our Odyssey only had the rears too and I got used to it.

The back-back window looks awesome! Wish I could go that dark. I do, however, get to do all 11 plus add a windshield strip so I guess that'll have to do.

im going with 20 on the back and 35 on the front windows I think

and on my passat im running 35 all the way around.

I think it looks great. I don't mind tintless front windows simply because that's how all factory tinted windows are. I'm actually starting to dislike the look of the same tint applied to the front windows as is in the back... dunno why but JMO.

Looks nice! almost like mine! Except my M5 is black.

Here in Canada laws are pretty stricts regarding tints. So the front side windows were left untouched. I'll try to take pics this week-end.

P_bouchr said:

Here in Canada laws are pretty stricts regarding tints. So the front side windows were left untouched. I'll try to take pics this week-end.
NOT

Tint em up and enjoy... I have seen a crap load of montreal cars with tint.

P_bouchr said:

Go for the 50 on the front windows - I did... check it out.

Attachments

• Hitch004.jpg
    Hitch004.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Back