Roll Bars/running boards for the CX-7

hovanec2

I just got my CX-7 about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it! I traded in my 02' Spec-V.

I have a question about running boards for the 7. I would really like to have chrome running boards/roll bars to go along the side of the 7 and I didn't know if they are made yet or if they are planning on releasing any. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Haven't heard of any, but they'd be a natural.

Roll bars offer protection in rollover, you are thinking of tube steps or nerf bars. Dont have any out that I have seen...

I'm looking for either tube steps (kinda like running boards), or a nerf bar setup for the front. Haven't decided which I'll do, but probably one or the other - not both.

Anybody seen any - or know anybody who fabricates them?

I have been on a quest to find a running bar - especially like a chrome finished one. But, they seem not to exist, Mazda def doesnt have one avail on their web page.

I have put and/bought every other accessory tho :)

I have seen nudge bars on ebay for the cx-7. They look pretty good too

i seen a link on here just yesterday for ebay w/ chrome side steps and a push bar on the cx. didn't look bad but looks better without, although chrome side steps and chrome 20's would be nice(ughdance)

i just searched ebay for cx7 side steps and then just cx7 and didn't see it... i did 4 sure see it yesterday on here through link someone posted...i'll see if i can find it.

Sorry, but unlike my full size Truck why do you need steps to get into/out of a CX7 when my 10 year old daughter has no need for one. Is it just for looks. Sorry but I am unclear why these would be needed. Their original purpose was to protect your rocker panel from rocks when you go off roading where you may high center on a hill or rock. The other was for side impact protection and as a step to get into lifted trucks.

Being tall I find its height a plus as it allows me to just step out, and not have to get up and then out like most cars.

Back