Mazdaspeed protege wheels

Kojack

:
2007 5 GT "thing 5"
are the msp wheels the same offset and bolt pattern as the 5? I want a set for my new 5 which I iwll be getting in a few months. got some plans for it....one of which are the msp wheels....

Unfortunately i don't know the bolt pattern or offset of stock 5 wheels so i can't help you there, but i will say that the MSP wheels are alot heavier than most other aftermarket wheels you can find, if that sort of thing makes a difference to you.

not overly. I want them for the factory'ness of them...but to people who know, they will know the difference, but for the joe blow, they would just think they were the stock wheels..

I have a set I want to sell. Two minor rash spots on 2 wheels. Willing to let go for cheap...you can PM me if interested. They are currently on a 2003 MSP.

Earful said:
I have a set I want to sell. Two minor rash spots on 2 wheels. Willing to let go for cheap...you can PM me if interested. They are currently on a 2003 MSP.

Im not going to be ready for another 6 months or so....

earful, if you still have them when I take posession of my 5 I will get in contact with you.....

They should fit. RX8 wheels fit on protege's, 3's, and 5's. And I threw my msp wheels on my wifes 3 for giggles one day. Offset looked fine too. I'd look in to some 225's if you get msp wheels to help fill some gap though. Unless you plan on lowering.

It all comes down to bolt pattern and outside diameter of the tire. Unless you don't care about your speedo and final drive ratio to be altered.

Back