Good Bye B3000, hello CX-7!

RaiderMS3

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 GT
Well, we went to the local dealer to test drive a CX-7, and we ended up getting a Galaxy Gray Grand Touring CX-7. Our 2002 B3000 was great, got it the same day I got my protege5. But for us, it was not too practical. Plus, the tires were old and needed to be replaced soon, and I did nto want to spend the money, so we traded it in. Love the nav setup, we really need that. Plus a moonroof, which my wife really wanted. here are the pics!

100_4311.JPG

100_4310.JPG

100_4313.JPG

100_4314.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to the cx-7 group. Know you're gonna luv it.

She let me drive it home. While she messed with the presets and stuff, I had a blast driving it. I am now teasing her about putting a blow off valve on it, so it will freak out the soccer moms, but she is not going for it. Only thing I am upset about, they tossed the window sticker away when they detailed it. So she is gonna ask for a new one or for it today when she drops off the spare set of keys to the old truck.

And as far as that rare blue color, Duval Mazda in Gainesville, Florida has 2. Almost got it, but she liked the galaxy (titanium in my book) color better.

RaiderMP5 said:
She let me drive it home. While she messed with the presets and stuff, I had a blast driving it. I am now teasing her about putting a blow off valve on it, so it will freak out the soccer moms, but she is not going for it. Only thing I am upset about, they tossed the window sticker away when they detailed it. So she is gonna ask for a new one or for it today when she drops off the spare set of keys to the old truck.

And as far as that rare blue color, Duval Mazda in Gainesville, Florida has 2. Almost got it, but she liked the galaxy (titanium in my book) color better.

congrats on the new CX7
i traded my copper mazda 6 for this thing- same color two! galaxy grey. you'll have a blast with it:bs:

nice im getting the titanium gray this week.Im trading my msp for the cx-7

I would love to trade my wife's B4000 for one.

Too bad it's just not financially feasible for us at the moment :( I am sure there will be plenty around for a long time to come though. They are great vehicles.

OK, pics are up on post 1! Wow, from msp to CX-7. The biggest thing I noticed, from driving it, is that my protege is a lot smaller. I like the size. I am thinking of trading/selling the p5 and getting a 6 wagon now...

(cool) Nice pics! Gotta start modding that bad boy ;) Get it ready for Mazdawinterpalooza! :D It's also cool to see members "crossover" to new models like the CX-7.

Back