Panoramic Sunroof for the CX-7

Hum

If a panoramic sunroof or an all glass roof was available as an option for the CX-7 would you get it? I find there becoming more popular on cars lately. I've always wanted one, being able to look up and see the sky, the open feeling it gives you, I would tick that option.

Love it too!

Hum said:
If a panoramic sunroof or an all glass roof was available as an option for the CX-7 would you get it? I find there becoming more popular on cars lately. I've always wanted one, being able to look up and see the sky, the open feeling it gives you, I would tick that option.

I would love one of those on the CX7......wonder if it's too risky and expensive for an aftermarket job?? I am there with you on that one. The Ford EDGE SEL model has that option for $1530.00 Wish Mazda did!

Mine's black. I find myself closing the shade more often than I'd like, just to let the a/c keep up. I believe the panoramic job would complicate things for me.

Lovin' the light....

G-Papi said:
Mine's black. I find myself closing the shade more often than I'd like, just to let the a/c keep up. I believe the panoramic job would complicate things for me.

Yes, it would be hot with the black...especially black interior....i am a sun freak and I never close my shade so for me I'd love it. Not a winter person at all...take the heat any day!! Think an aftermarket one would be more expensive and difficult to do???

It would probably be an interesting modification. Just off the top of my head, I can think of the need for an interesting wiring harness for individual shades, and controls. That's a lot of cutting and fitting for a new car. Don't think I'd want to try it as an aftermarket item. It would make an interesting new car option, though.

Back