Dumb ? time..

nopstnz

:
99/00 Miata;04 RX-8; 07 CX-7
Hey Folks:

We just picked up our new EB Sport with Tech pkg and was wondering where you load in the DVD for the nav system? My wife took off from the dealer to she her Grandmother and I had to drive home in my measley RX-8

Just wondering if anyone knows where the shuttle unit is for the nav system? (scratch)

TIA!

Last edited:
help

nopstnz said:
Hey Folks:

We just picked up our new EB Sport with Tech pkg and was wondering where you load in the DVD for the nav system? My wife took off from the dealer to she her Grandmother and I had to drive home in my measley RX-8

Just wondering if anyone knows where the shuttle unit is for the nav system? (scratch)

TIA!
It's behind the Navi....I remember when I test drove one...I believe there is a button and it flips down or something...really cool. I am sure someone here knows more. Cool Blue!!

the thing behind the navi is for cds, not dvd reader for the navi, the cd reader you press load or reject on the buttoms near the screen and it will open, yes its neat, the dvd base system is located under the passanger seat.

You should've gotten a small book that was just for the Nav system.

It will show you that the unit is under the passenger seat, and also show you you to take it out (didn't look like you could just pop it out like a CD).

Thanks guys, I'll have to look tonite when thw wife gets home with it from work :)

Press load/eject button, top left side by the Navi

Hi,

The Navi screen tilts, to allow access to the CD loading slot. Very "James Bond-ish" setup. The bottom will swing out, and the top will ride down. It will not stay that way, if you don't load a CD it will return to normal position in a few seconds.

Gotta love the nav system in the 7. I thought I loved the one in my 8 ,but the 7 has a much higher "coolness" factor than my 8's (bowdown)

Back