D#*!&# Bugs

G-Papi

:
'07 Mazda6s Grand Touring Automatic 5D Tropical Island Blue
After dark trip last night. Bugs hit all this frontal area, and sounded like a hailstorm. This morning the cleaning was like making bug stew in my bucket.

G-Papi said:
After dark trip last night. Bugs hit all this frontal area, and sounded like a hailstorm. This morning the cleaning was like making bug stew in my bucket.

I call it "bug frosting"... :)

it's black - wanna trade?

washing & waxing, that is.(peep)

^^^^^ werd... my tiburon is yellow and whenever I wax the thing and park it outside a myriad of bugs come and start humping the car and then they start banging each other in the butt on my car!!! it's like a big yellow orgy pad.

Rio Racer said:
^^^^^ werd... my tiburon is yellow and whenever I wax the thing and park it outside a myriad of bugs come and start humping the car and then they start banging each other in the butt on my car!!! it's like a big yellow orgy pad.

lol! too funny... (but not funny for your car...)

sunflowers and a thousands other flowers the same

call the gf and y'all join in

But at least their guts and all the acidic juices aren't injected into the paint at 70 mph (unless the orgy's wilder than you explained it)

G-Papi said:
But at least their guts and all the acidic juices aren't injected into the paint at 70 mph (unless the orgy's wilder than you explained it)
Yeah true but they also get smashed on my hood at 70 also! Then when it's not moving they bust a nut on the hood so it's a lose lose situation for me. Turtle wax bug and tar remover does the trick though.

check this out from a trip I took over the fourth of July..
IMG_6433.JPG

My quest for this weekend afer picking up our new 7, is to Zaino her up looking better than brand new. Just ordered almost $100 worht of Z stuff to get the new Mazda looking good!

(cool)

Lisakay said:
check this out from a trip I took over the fourth of July..

Holy cow Lisa! Your car probably weighs 10# more with all the dead bugs on it!

C'm on - how about more pix? I know you got bigger bugs in GA!

Back