Group buy for Auxmod?

ChicagoKid

:
06 Speed6 & 06 FX35
I contacted Eric Hochwald at Auxmod regd a discount price for auxmod. He said that 10 or more would have to be purchased to receive a group buy discount. The basic auxmod is selling for $60.00, no price yet on the advance auxmod. On their website it indicate that we can upgrade/trade up to the advance auxmod once available and will get a discount.

Let me know if you are interested and I will let Eric know and find out what the discount will be.

http://www.sylfex.com/products/AuxMod/

http://www.sylfex.com/products/AuxMod/FAQ.shtml#8
#8 show where we can trade up to the advance auxmod.

New info...
http://www.sylfex.com/news/

7/18/06
AuxMod Basic software v1.3 (aka v1.21) is now the current shipping version. This fixes all known software issues with AuxMod. All 2006 Radios now work flawlessly and an older bug that somehow crept back into a test release has been resolved.

We are planning on releasing approximately 500 AuxMod Advanced modules in August to wait listed people. We will contact you as the modules become available.

i just signed up the other day and i'm #3060 on the auxmod advanced waitlist...that'll be a lucky 500!

I've had mine installed since january and have had nothing but good luck with it.

From Eric...

Out price sheet is as follows:

1-10 At out list price, of US$60, each
10+ - $50 each
20+ - $45 each
50+ - $40 each

I am getting one...

I am on the wait list and considered getting the basic until the advanced is out.
Brett

ChicagoKid said:
From Eric...

Out price sheet is as follows:

1-10 At out list price, of US$60, each
10+ - $50 each
20+ - $45 each
50+ - $40 each

seanmcsean said:
I've had mine installed since january and have had nothing but good luck with it.

Can't agree more, perfect for someone like me who doesnt like ipods, and therefore isnt interested in other "features" other then just playing music!

Sounds great using Line-Out, not one problem. Not sure how it sounds using Headphone-Out.

I recommend it as a cheap aux-in source.

I thought the auxmod also worked on the protege, but the page doesnt say it does. Could someone tell me if it does, cause if it does I'd probably be on it too.

Thanks

chowhoundMSP said:
Can't agree more, perfect for someone like me who doesnt like ipods, and therefore isnt interested in other "features" other then just playing music!

Sounds great using Line-Out, not one problem. Not sure how it sounds using Headphone-Out.

I recommend it as a cheap aux-in source.

I use it with my Ipod on the headphone out and it sounds better than a CD. At some point I'm going to jerry rig my satellite radio into it too. I just have to find a decent switch.

Huascar82 said:
I thought the auxmod also worked on the protege, but the page doesnt say it does. Could someone tell me if it does, cause if it does I'd probably be on it too.

Thanks

I don't know the answer to this, but i'm sure if you go to the product's website, there is a contact address that can get you in touch with the producer. He can answer that for you.

No, because i do not charge my player while it is docked in the car.

If you plan on hooking up a power source as well, you will need one.

chowhoundMSP said:
No, because i do not charge my player while it is docked in the car.

If you plan on hooking up a power source as well, you will need one.

Cool... thank you!!

ChicagoKid said:
For those using this now, are you using a GLI (ground loop isolator)? is this needed?

I have an ipod charger in my car and if I want to get rid of the engine whine while charging, yeah, I'll get one, but I can live without it. If you don't plan on charging in your car, you don't need it.

Huascar82 said:

Thanks

Eric from AuxMod just emailed me and he said that it will work on both Mazda6 and Speed6 HU.

Back