i made my choice for good!!!

MS6freek

:
MAZDASPEED 6 2006
tell me what u guyz think.
personally i like them , i just want to get some opinion !!!

carandrims4.jpg

thanks

thats a lot of open area between the spokes. i hope you have a nice set of brakes

I think you can put 17's on a speed 6, but it is a TIGHT fit. I'm not positive, but I remember seeing some photos of someone who put 17' winter wheels on it. He had his calipers and rotors drinking some slim fast for a few weeks so they could clear.

J dragon said:
can you put 17's on a speed6?....I need more tire, that is Waaaay too low profile.

17's should fit without a problem... its been done and no one has had any issues...

I like 'em. And Stock MS6 wheels are 18in. The reg 6 has 17s, but smaller brakes.

Puckpimp71 said:
I like 'em. And Stock MS6 wheels are 18in. The reg 6 has 17s, but smaller brakes.

Thats what Im saying, so WTF is this crap about will 17's fit....

GREAT CHOICE bro, cant wait to see them live!

Yeah, painting the calipers is a must (one I must also do)

JOS3 said:
thats a lot of open area between the spokes. i hope you have a nice set of brakes

Are those a dark bronze? If so, that is exactly what I want. Can you photoshop that to a white MS6?

Rawyzf said:
Are those a dark bronze? If so, that is exactly what I want. Can you photoshop that to a white MS6?

yes they are dark bronze!!! they are just amazing a saw them in real as well!!

p5freek said:
yes they are dark bronze!!! they are just amazing a saw them in real as well!!

Can you send me a link to them online? I would like to get specs on them.

Thanks,
Ryan

Rac3rX said:
Thats what Im saying, so WTF is this crap about will 17's fit....

GREAT CHOICE bro, cant wait to see them live!

Yeah, painting the calipers is a must (one I must also do)

Not everybody likes big ass wheels you idiot....
I like my car to show some Tire. So that's why I asked if you could fit a speed6 with 17's Not a crap question at all.

J dragon said:
Not everybody likes big ass wheels you idiot....
I like my car to show some Tire. So that's why I asked if you could fit a speed6 with 17's Not a crap question at all.

Thats fine, but Dont call me an Idiot.

I never said stuff the biggest rims possible into the car, but if the car came with 18's stock, it wouldnt be the smartest thing to go smaller. (F-up the spedo, and a bunch of other stuff for no reason) There is a Green Pro with SICK 15's, I have no issue with "small" rims, just Smaller then Stock? Naw I dont agree with that (Unless they are 13" drag slicks, track wheels ect, lol)

We just thought it obvious that they would fit, thats all.

Ill explain....

The MS6 has 12.5" Calipers and 17's can usually fit up to 13". The car itself in reg trim sits on 17's.........

Dont bust a gut over it, no hard fealings, didnt mean to sound like a prick, but at the same time, Man-up and take it as an internet post (No isults directed at you) & keep your name calling s*** to yourself under your breath, or I might be pissed off enough to start to call you names, and I can be a real ******* ass hole..... We dont need to go there. It's nothing but spilled milk at this point.

Last edited:
Rac3r, don't start nonsense in my section please. Everyone, lets keep it civil.

seanmcsean said:
Rac3r, don't start nonsense in my section please. Everyone, lets keep it civil.

Ummm, Yeah, okay there....... :rolleyes:

Did you actually READ my post?

Grow UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell ANYBODY I want not to call me an "Idiot" if they do so. Why dont you point your BS at the Person calling people names? My post was Civil and had NOTHING wrong with it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rac3rX said:
Ummm, Yeah, okay there....... :rolleyes:

Did you actually READ my post?

Grow UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell ANYBODY I want not to call me an "Idiot" if they do so. Why dont you point your BS at the Person calling people names? My post was Civil and had NOTHING wrong with it. :rolleyes:

Hey...just forget about it and move along.

Yo, P5freak, suprise suprise, I was actually able to get a race on Vid. My bud with the Ford Probe filmed our race, Ill check out the Video sometime this week when he sends it to me.

Ahh, that Mazda6 (V6 5spd) Kill felt great, even though I know had it been a 1/4 mile he would of had me, but who cares, I crossed the line first.

What felt great was that when I asked him to race, he thought I wasnt enough car for him, I had to pull out the Guns to get him to race "Ill ******* SMOKE YOU!" That did it, we lined up, the guy really didnt think I could could win, and after the race he was cool, and gave me a "rock on" and gave props.

Ohh, & I must say GOD DAMN that cut out of yours sounds ******* crazy mean!!!!! (You gotta hear it live to really get it) On the real you car was growling!

Last edited:
Back