Tint and Graphics

irloyal

:
Explorer, 'Vette, Mazda5, Quest
Sorry, I just had to show this off. I really like the graphic and the tint was just $149 with the graphic installed.

Attachments

• Graphic1sm.jpg
    Graphic1sm.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Graphic2sm.jpg
    Graphic2sm.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 244
Now you just need a Florida license plate....

Interesting, I take it Texas tinting laws are lenient? PA cops would have you in cuffs in hours for pulling that one (yes)

I assume when you look out through your rear through it just appears like regular smoked tint?

jandree22 said:
Interesting, I take it Texas tinting laws are lenient? PA cops would have you in cuffs in hours for pulling that one (yes)

I assume when you look out through your rear through it just appears like regular smoked tint?

It actually is more transparent than the tinted windows from inside. I hadn't thought about the tint laws, since I see these on the back windows of trucks and vans, etc.

I love that but don't think I can do the same for my 5 here in LA. They would probably pull me over the second they see me.

looks nice...i could never rock it here in New York, there would be a swarm of State Troopers waiting in line to pull me over screaming "FRESH MEAT"...looks very clean though

Back