Lotek Gaugepod

jdub260

:
2007 MAZDASPEED6 Sport
Has anybody intalled the Lotek Gaugepod in their dash yet? Or has anyone found any other brand of pod for the 6/MS6? If so how is fit and color matching? How hard/long was install?

jdub260 said:
Has anybody intalled the Lotek Gaugepod in their dash yet? Or has anyone found any other brand of pod for the 6/MS6? If so how is fit and color matching? How hard/long was install?

I am going to install the omori pod and gauge this weekend. I will post some pics afterwards.

i bought it and i've been waiting for the gauge pod for 1 and 1/2 months, they sent me an e-mail saying that they were waitin on a shipment of plastic so i'll post as soon as i get it.

finally i got it!! it looks alright, now i gotta get my gauges. i have no idea what size they are supposed to be.

Rawyzf said:
I am going to install the omori pod and gauge this weekend. I will post some pics afterwards.

Can you let me know where I can get one... omori pod and gauge?
Thanks.........

Rawyzf, did you have to drill the steering colume to install the guage pod??

What's the best way to install this? I've never installed one of these before and I want to track the boost. Sorry for the stupid question...........

Last edited:
well here's the pic of the lotek gauge pod installed.. had it for over 2 years now. dont think i can live without it.. i have tranny temp, volt, and nitrous pressure

all autometer sport comp gauges.
000_0297.jpg

000_0295.jpg

Back