Turbonator?

:
2006 Mazda6s
I have a 2006 Mazda 6s (the V6) and i was looking arround on the internet the other day for mods and stuff and i fell on this. https://www.turbonator.com/index.html Its cheap, fits any car, and gives you up to 35HP and 31% better MPG. I was wondering if any one has heard of it used it, or know some one who has used one. any information would be great. Thanks

Yeah most people pay a few grand for a turbo system or other upgrades to get more power but of course this $60 device magically gives you power, and all the people spending money on FMIC's and EMS are idiots. (huh)

The fact that someone starts a new thread every two weeks about another bogus product shows that you can find suckers to buy a non-working product if you cleverly market it. Maybe I am in the wrong line of work.

Edit: No disrespect towards the threadstarter, I've just seen a ton of these threads about products that do nothing if not make your car worse (the Vortex comes to mind)

Last edited:
yea i was an idiot and bought one for my prelude a while back....sucked did do anything but make the car worse

Back