Sway bars and bracing for the MS6

jdub260

:
2007 MAZDASPEED6 Sport
has anyone added any front/rear sway bars or any braces to the MS6? If so did it make any real difference? I don't know how good the factory parts are or even if the aftermarket parts are worth the money. I was looking at the autoexe stuff on the cork sport website.(the top three and the strut tower brace)

jdub260 said:
has anyone added any front/rear sway bars or any braces to the MS6? If so did it make any real difference? I don't know how good the factory parts are or even if the aftermarket parts are worth the money. I was looking at the autoexe stuff on the cork sport website.(the top three and the strut tower brace)

Adding 1MM to bar isn't worth all that money...

I suspect that the front bar will be the same as the regular6 so it should be interchangable to a larger bar....

A new rear bar is in the works on Mazda6Club, we are trying hard to get a nice 30MM bar made...

Other bracing I think is going to be useless as they are chassis braces, and lets face it the MS6 chassis is as rock solid as it gets...

Wiggum said:
Adding 1MM to bar isn't worth all that money...

I suspect that the front bar will be the same as the regular6 so it should be interchangable to a larger bar....

According to the Mazda Canada website the front bar was increased as well (23mm -> 24 mm)

It was increased, only reason I commented on it being the same is that they are interchangable, meaning same endlinks, measurements, fitment, ETC...

Back